DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghoulies 2012: Biggest Point Slut

Moon Sedai

Points are wonderful things that allow us to determine who is better than whom. They guide us, we steal them, we hoard them and we mock those who are our lesser who don’t have them. As someone with points, I recognize the value of those few who have them and well, that makes me awesome.

But some people in our distinguished audience will do anything for points, whether it is bring in the paper, open a kissing booth for droolers in the black tower, tongue lick all the dog dishes in the kennels to make sure all of “the taste” is gone, or sometimes even dare to surpass the mighty Dark One Herself.

The nominees for biggest point slut are:

frogfood_zpsa05ea240.jpg?t=1367270129

Christine “I’ll eat anything off the floor for a Dollar” Moridin, for “Making Moon Spit out her Dr. Pepper!”

Batman who at the height of his point slut days worked with Tim Burton and Jack Nicholson (Everybody tries to work with Jack)

Pacman, who continues to risk being eaten by cannibalistic Ghosts for *nomming* their fruits and dots.

RandA “Yes, please, call me Moon’s Doggie” l’Thor for “I did almost all the GMTS in one week!”

Sadly, Batman and Pacman were disqualified because they are not actually members of Shayol Ghul, but we appreciate their work.

And the winner, by the closest margin in Ghoulies History is:

CHRISTINE!

(how many years in a row is that?)

Archived