DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Army v Navy

Talya

Who will win...

Every year, the Army play the Navy at Rugby in Twickenham (home of English Rugby)

Today they are playing...who do you think will win? 

I have my favourite, but then I'm biased despite working mainly with the others...haha. 

I also know how it is more likely to go :-(

So who will win? Who should win? and where you come from do you have anything similar between your forces?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Army plays Navy each year in an American Football game. Actually the military academy associated with each play. West Point v. Annapolis. It is billed as Army v. Navy tho. Is kind of a big deal. Especially now that there are so many service people abroad.

Go Navy!!!

my dad is Navy, and in America. they've won like 8 or 9 years in a row or something... and since my uncle is in the army, it's a very big deal in my family... especially since more than half of my dad's family are military brats....

GO NAVY!!!

Turin's a sailor?? on boats   a SHIP, for months at a time, with lots and lots of men... in the galley, peeling potatoes, with lots and lots of men...

Yep, that's Turin!! :)

*anticipates dodging balefire*

Never peeled potatoes, never had galley duty.

Adds Tsuki to "The List" *binds him in air* Just so I know where to find you once May arrives :baalzamon:

Archived