DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I just realized I won't be able to get on until the deadline, so I might as well claim.

I am a 1-shot role, saying the role would nullify its purpose but I guarantee you that you will see its effect as long as you don't lynch me.  I realize this seems like I am just trying to save time, but my 1-shot role can do something pretty effective if mafia don't know what it is, and I don't want to waste it.  Personally, I would say lynch Dap right now, everyone except Ithi hasn't really said anything about it, and I think he's doing the same thing he did last game, making good cases and thinking that seeming like he helps town will give him a card to go the rest of the game.  Sry, can't really say much more.

OK, I just realized I won't be able to get on until the deadline, so I might as well claim.

I am a 1-shot role, saying the role would nullify its purpose but I guarantee you that you will see its effect as long as you don't lynch me.  I realize this seems like I am just trying to save time, but my 1-shot role can do something pretty effective if mafia don't know what it is, and I don't want to waste it.  Personally, I would say lynch Dap right now, everyone except Ithi hasn't really said anything about it, and I think he's doing the same thing he did last game, making good cases and thinking that seeming like he helps town will give him a card to go the rest of the game.  Sry, can't really say much more.

So.. You have a one shot. And you waited 3 days to use it? seems sensible.

What are the odds that everyone who gets near a Lynch just happens to have a Power Role. It's uncanny.

And Leyrann - I already corrected my previous statement but I do find it interesting that you quoted the thing I said wrong. Did you read the correction and just thought you had to point out the previous post anyways?

It doesn't really matter.

Yea I counted the players, divided by 4 then factored in a SK. That's a team if 4 with one dead

If you haven't dont that then you are stupid, everyone should be trying to work out how many mafia there are left at all times

(Btw is chuckles is an unlimited Vig there are 4 left)

So not a slip, I'm dam certain if that number if chuckles is SK and certain of the other if he isnt. It's basic math. Have the balls for the other reasons, don't try hide behind a "slip"

You can't know for sure, because you don't know the setup, yet you still stated it as a fact. Everything might happen to be different. There's a difference between saying "there are most likely 3 mafia left" and "there are 3 mafia left". A pretty big one, imo.

Oh no - Ley said Dap started to go for Power Roles once he started the defend me.

My mistake.

Apart from Dap has just cased Rand - who hasn't claimed as yet.

Wrong yet again. I was talking about who Rand went after, and Dap was the only power role he went after.

What are the odds that everyone who gets near a Lynch just happens to have a Power Role. It's uncanny.

And Leyrann - I already corrected my previous statement but I do find it interesting that you quoted the thing I said wrong. Did you read the correction and just thought you had to point out the previous post anyways?

It doesn't really matter.

I actually hadn't yet read the correction. The correction also turned out to be wrong though.

This is my new way of playing mafia - I reply to posts when I see them, instead of putting them all in one big post.

I have this horrible feeling I'm getting played by Dap. We only had no kills on N1 - and Chuckles said he Holstered.

Dap said he was a Jailkeeper - but then said actually it only stops one death. He kept adding new bits as new roles appeared. Doesn't stop this and doesn't stop that. If two kills target it doesn't work.

I'm swinging back and forth like a pendulum and I can't make my mind up.

And there's all the secret messages and stuff.

I will tell you what I really think. I think he is either a Mafia Blocker OR he is Vanilla Town and is messing with the Mafia. That's why I can't make my mind up.

But he did do a good case on Rand who I think is Mafia. I will change to Dap if necessary because I feel like he's leading me around on a bit of string at the moment and I don't like it.

I haven't been on form all game. I'm sorry. I just don't know anymore.

Rand, I'm not sure if I buy this, but because the rest of what you've done has looked really pro-town to me, I want to ask everyone, let's stall the Rand lynch for one day. Just one. Rand uses his role this night, explains everything that it does, and if he doesn't do that, we lynch him. Because if his claim IS true, we don't want to waste that. And if it's not true, what does it matter if we catch a mafia today or a mafia tomorrow, and someone else - maybe town, maybe mafia - the other day, this being today or tomorrow?

Oh right.

So Rand turned on Dap who has claimed his Jailor thing after Dap defended me.

Gotcha.

I don't know why you all turned on him if you thought I was the best bet for Mafia and I'm not claiming a power role. Did you think more likely to get a Dap Lynch than mine perhaps.

I really don't know anymore. I'm totally blaming the meds.

And can you explain why you think Rand is almost confirmed Town? Because no-one really is apart from Turin and Arez probably and Cloud most likely. And the dead Town of course.

That was a strange thing to say. So why is he confirmed Town.

I never really understood how Town could wipe out mafia?

I know you said that you feared the same when you hosted your game Ithi, but I've never been in a game where mafia got wiped out. It's always been a close call.

How could town possibly wipe out mafia, is it Rand's special role that will save us, otherwise, I don't really see how. 

Well in my game there were 6 1xshot vigs. They wouldn't get Indy - but they could have killed all the other 3 full Mafia and the 2 symps in the first Night.

It wasn't likely as I did give them protection - but they didn't use it.

So yes. It would have been a massacre by Town but I'm sure Dap would have managed for a little while.

Archived