DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Star Wars Conspiracy!!!!!!!

RandA lThor

It usually does it by itself. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

My favorite SW conspiracy: Obi-Wan Kenobi is actually a clone. The original was named ben kenobi, which is why he adopted that name in hiding on tatooine. His name is actually his designation: He is clone OB-1. Each clone is activated by remote tracking device when the previous one is terminated. So Obi-wan isn't actually dead, technically speaking. OB-2 is running around somewhere in the galaxy.

didn't the expanded universe stuff (Timothy Zahn's Last Command) state that force-wielding clones had a high rate of... hmm.... insane,

power-grabbing, madness?

I thought the expanded universe stuff was all kinda bs anyway. Not that I've read most of it.

didn't the expanded universe stuff (Timothy Zahn's Last Command) state that force-wielding clones had a high rate of... hmm.... insane,

power-grabbing, madness?

I thought the expanded universe stuff was all kinda bs anyway. Not that I've read most of it.

Many nerds would kill you for that, which they would call blasphemy.

Last Command is actually a good series, although some things are weird... besides, the end of the original trilogy was bs. Ewoks?!?! *shudders*

I think you'll find many of these nerds have functional fantasy sword collections. The may not be entirely sure how they function, but they've got a pretty good idea. And many of them have surprising skills in certain areas, self defense is kinda important to nerds. Besides, not ALL of us are afraid of girls!

Firearms are cheating! Coward, you would bring a gun to a swordfight?

Most definitely, sir. Following the other guy's rules or expectations gets one dead. I would much rather

make dead guys than BE a dead guy.

Archived