DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower Randomletters!

Nikonis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks promising.

Unfortunately photobucket got a new skin a couple of weeks ago and since then any images that are hosted on its site appear as a little red cross when viewed on a mobile device.

It's something to do with changes to their http addresses apparently and they are working on it.

But I can see a little red cross and that means you have successfully posted an image.

Huzzah!!

stock-photo-a-random-arrangement-of-lett

Hello!!!  Welcome to the madness!

I'm Tress, the leader of the Light Faction hereabouts.  Glad to see you're already making yourself at home with the loonies, and acquiring nicknames left and right. :biggrin:

Make sure to ask if you have any questions - once Tina gets you added to our private boards, there will be more to see, explore, and ask questions about.

Meanwhile.... *helps herself to a brownie and kicks back*  Have fun!

Hello KPHRSWTX (random letters? :laugh:

WHERE IS YOUR RIGHT PARENTHESIS!!!!

(.png

*wails*

and for all the photo-ey stuff: if you're on a laptop or computer just click on the reply box and a tab pops down from the top and there's a little image icon that'll help you out.

most of the time you can actually just drag the pic over to the post

Hello KPHRSWTX (random letters? :laugh:

WHERE IS YOUR RIGHT PARENTHESIS!!!!

(.png

*wails*

and for all the photo-ey stuff: if you're on a laptop or computer just click on the reply box and a tab pops down from the top and there's a little image icon that'll help you out.

most of the time you can actually just drag the pic over to the post

how do I not know this?

Archived