DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Doctor Who/Wheel of Time

ed2funy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, Basel is right. I say this as someone who is a much, much bigger fan of the Doctor than WoT.

Rand crushes the Doctor and doesn't break a sweat doing it. Balefire would hammer Superman, it would do the same to the Doctor.

be ashamed.

You know I'm right. Lose the fangirl love for a second and be realistic. Just walking down a city street, or squaring off OK Corral style, the Doctor has no chance. Zero, zilch, nodda.

You know it's true.

Unfortunately, Basel is right. I say this as someone who is a much, much bigger fan of the Doctor than WoT.

Rand crushes the Doctor and doesn't break a sweat doing it. Balefire would hammer Superman, it would do the same to the Doctor.

be ashamed.

You know I'm right. Lose the fangirl love for a second and be realistic. Just walking down a city street, or squaring off OK Corral style, the Doctor has no chance. Zero, zilch, nodda.

You know it's true.

you make a kitty cry.

go debate this with Mr. Ares, and stop making me sad, please.

I think you need to consider which Rand he would be fighting.

At his darkest hour, I'd vote Rand. Otherwise, the Doctor would be able talk him down.

Well, sure. But when you start discussing who would beat who, it's assumed that conflict is a foregone conclusion. It's not a who would outdebate whom thread, it's a who would beat whom in a fight thread. Or that's what I was assuming anyway.

Nonono, that isn't what I mean.

When the Doctor talks, he is planning and finding and omplenting a way to defeat his opponent.

There are some good quotes from the Doctor himself warning people not to let him talk. I don't think they were listed above.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived