DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So Who's Here?

seiakera

Hi Seiakera (do you go by anything shorter?) I'm Kathleen (Kat or Kath work too).

I have some Aes Sedai (Green, Yellow, Black, and if you make a good case for it ('cause its NSW), Blue)  

I also have an Aiel Dreamwalker Wise One and I can make up some Freelanders Characters (NSW) if you have good ideas for RPs with one of the groups.

What kinds of things would you be interested in. I think we have at least one active member from each group now so you can find people play with

Call me Seia for short.

Maybe we could do a RP series where my char gets up to wherever the Aiel are at the time. We could make it a group RP, if there is enough interest.

I looked to see what's currently happening, it seems that the last major RP was the Bowl of Winds but that hasn't kicked off the ground yet. Where in the timeline are we at?

Hey Seia,

What kind of character do you like to RP?

The Band of the Red Hand, Children of the Light, Warders and Aiel are good for warriors

The Black Tower and White tower for are both active for those who wield the one power.

The Freelanders and Wolfies are also around. So pretty much anything.

I've got characters in the Band, Children, Warders and Freelanders.

The most recent main line story moving things forward is the Daughter of the Nine Moons.

I usually go for the warrior types, I've always RP'ed TG/Warders with an occasional NPC here and there to help out fellow RP'ers but I think at this point, I'll make a char to join an active RP group. I'm not having much luck getting anyone to help me reactivate my trainee in the Warders RP.

Ideas ideas ideas :-D

So far, I'm going to keep trying to get my trainee established and see if we can restore some of the Warder PSW group some glory and activity. Thinking about a Wolfkin and maybe something in the Shadow. Or the Band. *scratches head*

Sshhhh dont give the new guy any ideas.

Last new person we sent to the Children tried to kill us all! 

Okay, so it was all IC, and most of us here -do- play something related to Aes Sedia or Wolfkin >.> <.<

Heh, jokes aside there is always also the Wolfkin, they're not so warrior as in go out and fight all the time, but they do have their moments.

Sshhhh dont give the new guy any ideas.

Last new person we sent to the Children tried to kill us all! 

Okay, so it was all IC, and most of us here -do- play something related to Aes Sedia or Wolfkin >.> <.<

Heh, jokes aside there is always also the Wolfkin, they're not so warrior as in go out and fight all the time, but they do have their moments.

Too late, winter ;) I already have some ideas *eg*

Glad to see some more fresh meat in the RP area!

Yep, hopefully we can stir up some activity in these parts!

• 4 weeks later...

You know I haven't rped much with people in other groups for a long time.  I'd like to change that.

I have a Warder blademaster who might travel around with his Aes Sedai and/or comrades some time.

And I have a drunkard and cynical Tower Guardsman.

I Had a novice character and a freelander character or two but I think they have been inactive for too long.  

• 3 months later...

Bump.

I'm about to start playing in Northern Andor if anyone's interested. My male channeler character's going to be picked up by the BT in northern Andor, so if anyone has any excuse to be there, what with all the shenanigans in the Borderlands, it would be a good opportunity for some crossover RPing. I can also stop off at Whitebridge (or at a stretch, Caemlyn) if that makes things easier.

See BT DR RP Group forum (my that's a mouthful) if you're interested.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/83478-last-call-for-an-rp-in-northern-andor/

If you're reading this several weeks/months from now, I'll probably be cooking up some brand new trouble, so give me a holler and perhaps we can cook something up together :) 

(Edit: typo-squishing)

Edited by Kaelin