DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Analysis on whats happening right now.

Roo reveals as cop, says Ishy is guilty

First of all, mafia would never reveal cop out of nowhere in a random situation like this, where they could also be gaining benefits by getting mislynches and all the WIFOM that is going on already.  They have enough to play with that they don't need an extra cop claim in this situation that would just be suicidal.  And what would it gain them?  One more lynch and a cop?  Not worth it, not imo.  However, maybe they wanted to get rid of the cop, since verifying some of what is going on would be good.

Ishy claims cop, says Talya is guilty

This is horrible.  As any cop, even without doc protection, you would reveal if Talya is guilty, because if he was actually cop, and knew that Talya was guilty and Ed town, then that means that he should have told us that invaluable information.  And right after a cop claims.  More scummy reveals cannot come.  Also when we think that Talya is already mafia, this only makes me think that my theory of Talya being mafia is true and Ishy is trying to bus her for his own credit. 

Full analysis: I definitely think out of all of this, that Talya is mafia.  Ishy I think is mafia, and Ed I think is anti-town, but Talya I almost know for sure is mafia from all the things that are happening.  First we hear from Peace that Talya and Ed are mafia.  Then we get confirmation from RTE of a sort that Peace is town, and Basel saying that he took the ark from him, these two make me think that Peace is town.  Even if somehow the information given to him was false, here we have Ishy saying that he is the actual cop andhis viewing was a gulty TalyaTherefore if we believe Ishy (which I don't ) we see Talya as mafia.  Also, if we trust Roo (I do) and see Ishy as mafia, it is almost a certainty that he just bussed Talya to save his own ass, because he thinks Talya is more sacrificeable (don't know if that's a word).  Therefore I think that the most certain to be mafia right now is Talya, tomorrow I would get Ishy, and then next day Ed.  However, there are a lot of aspects that we have to look at.  First of all, I think that if there is any other type of protective role that could save Roo in any way, please attempt to do so.  The problem is that they might just use the roleblocker(if they have one[theory for Len kill]) and block him instead.  So we see a conundrum here.  Also, why would Ishy bus Talya (as the most consistent theory imo) if he didn't think that he was more important than Talya, at least for one kill.  Therefore I think that if Ishy is mafia, he is more powerful than Talya.  So I think we as town should agree here, to either go for the most likely to be mafia (but possibly go in the direction they wish) or go for Ishy (who I am pretty sure is mafia and is probably more powerful, but otherwise he would be the cop).  However, lets look at what happens.

Peace Question: Did your information say mafia or scum or anti-town or what?  Tell me if you cannot answer this.

Talya flips mafia: We know she is mafia and that Peace was most likely telling the truth along with Basel and RTE.  Therefore, we can then assume that Ed most likely is scum as well, and then we can look at Ishy who was most likely bussing a teammate.  However, this buys Ishy some time which if he is mafia is what he wants, however, we do get a lot of scum, and if we have any vigs left, they can end these people as well.

Talya flips town: Highly unlikely, but I will be looking at Ishy and Peace here.  They will most likely be mafia, Basel and RTE aren't under anything too much since Basel just took the ark and RTE just gave information that could be interpreted both ways.  However, Ed would be a null tell again.

Ishy flips mafia:  We now can trust Roo, we can go back to the Peace list, and go for Talya first because Ishy was probably bussing in a weak attempt to gain influence.

Ishy flips town: He is the cop, and we just lost him.  However, we now know that Talya is mafia, most likely Ed, and Roo as well.  Therefore we get 3 mafia as well.

The only option where we definitely don't get 3 at some point is Talya flips town.  Not to mention that we can afford a mislynch today.  Both of Ishy's options give us 3 scum most likely, Ishy has also been acting scummy, not been contributing as much as he could, so in view of that, I will unvote vote Ishy

Note: I said town should reach a consensus unless new information is found, this is new information.  I want everyone who posts after this to vote or at least give a very strong opinion on where they stand.  We are not going to use any excuse of last minute lynch today, I want strong positions on one side or another.

Rand, this was amazing. Nice job.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the road.

I broke my PR and could only hammer. It's why I had to unvote Ed.

My pr was that I couldn't answer any questions.

Who put guns blazing with questions first thing? Ed and tayla and ishy to some degree.

I'm more convinced Ed set me up than talya.

I was being set up to look bad by the scum team.

Te whole bloody thing was not a PR. Just a device to keep my games straight. I'm in several. I'm sorry it was annoying but I was getting lost without doing something. It worked.

Indiana watched as Marion was taken from him. He knew that he could chase after her but he also knew where she was being taken. To get her back he would need some bargaining power, and that meant getting to the Ark first. As he sat in a bar, considering his options, he found himself being watched again - but this time by men with guns. Just as he thought there was no way out a large group of children rushed in and surrounded him and led him out to safety.

His associate met him and together they went to meet an old man who would be able to interpret the markings on the Headpiece. The old man looked carefully at it. 'This were the old way, this says "six Kadan height - " he said. 'About seventy-two inches.' Indy replied. 'Wait!' said the old man, and he turned the medallion over, 'And take back one Kadan, to honor the Hebrew God whose ark this is.'

Indiana's face turned thoughtful. 'Belloq's medallion only had writing on one side? You sure about that?' he asked his associate. 'Positive!' he replied. 'Balloq's staff is too long.' said Indy. 'They're digging in the wrong place!'

In the Nazi Camp, Marion was brought before the Site Commander. 'You were in possession of the original piece for years. You will tell us everything you know, or you will be motivated to do so.' 'Like hell I will' replied Marion. 'Very well,' said the Commander, 'We will see if your strength matches your brave words'

Marion was dragged into a nearby tent and the screams begain almost instantly. They lasted a long time, too long, before finally they stopped. When the Commander went in to see what she had revealed, he found her dead and broken body tied to a post in the centre. He looked at those who had done the 'motivation' and they shook their heads. 'True to your word Miss Ravenwood, he said, 'but at least you will not be able to help Dr. Jones anymore.'

In the Movie Theatre, there was the sudden sound of coughing, choking. A piece of popcorn gone down the wrong way from shock. An onslaught of back slaps ensued until finally she was able to ask ... 'Did Marion just DIE?' 'I know!' he replied. 'I can't believe it!'

Ishy - Marion Ravenwood Mafia JOAT (Doc/RB/Tailor) & original holder of True Staff of Ra Headpiece Lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. Please submit your Night Actions. Deadline for Day is 9:00 pm GMT March 12th

Deadline countdown

Now we know that it was a gambit.. Talya would definitely have been better to sacrifice if it had a chance to get Ishy of the hook.

Who was it that said ed was scum or something.. I know Rand recently said he thinks ed is anti-town, but I think about 15-20 pages ago there was someone who said ed was scum with alot of conviction behind the words..

Scene will have to wait for Ithi...

Ishy - Marion Ravenwood Mafia JOAT (Doc/RB/Tailor) Lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. Please submit your Night Actions. Deadline for Day is 9:00 pm GMT March 12th

Deadline countdown

Holy shmokses, she's a good guy in the movie!  RTE has cleared Peace and Basel, even strongly believe that both Ed and Talya are mafia now.

Cool beans. When people actually argue something useful, I'll reply. 

But until then, I'll call out what I see. If you lynch me, then you will know, and you can use the info from those who pushed, nudged, and such, and go after them.

Enjoy church. 

Deadline countdown

Holy shmokses, she's a good guy in the movie!  RTE has cleared Peace and Basel, even strongly believe that both Ed and Talya are mafia now.

Now what y'all do is go back and see who was pushing for Kae and RTE Night 1. :wink: 

Deadline countdown

Now what y'all do is go back and see who was pushing for Kae and RTE Night 1. :wink:

I have a Spanish project to do.... who was it?

Even if we will likely lose our cop, I feel like town has the upper hand now.

Roo, reasons for coming out the way you did?

Ishy, damn you and your lies that made sense to me :sad:

I'm not good enough to guide town towards a lynch. So I felt that was the only option, I didn't want to risk waiting and having something go wrong and me dying before I could get the information out. Ideally the Vigs wouldn't be shooting the Doc willy nilly but such is life.

Reasons RTE? He had a scum read; he had to come out. How else could he have done it?

He could have led a case on him that was really strong.  If it didn't work then he could have revealed.  However, as Roo just said, he wasn't comfortable with that, so he went the other way.  Just saying that RTE's question was legitimate. 

Archived