DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh.

Anyone know where I can turn in my scumhunting license?

Why is it that whenever Ithi mods the entire game just kind of explodes?

Bloody looks like they roleblocked bloody Len.  Let Ley bloody kill him and then bloody killed dice while using the bloody janitor clean up.

I was never bloody shooting last night.

Interestingly enough, no. Ley shot him, he protected, and then someone else shot him. I know this for a fact. So yes, there's a plethora of freaking NKs in this game.

And please make statements when talking to me. I can't respond well otherwise.

Um. Okay. Respond to this.

Peace is vanilla.

Peace is not vanilla.

Peace should confirm which of these is true.

If peace is vanilla, we should lynch him for info. If peace is not vanilla, we might still want to lynch him.

You mean Despo, right? :laugh:

So his PR then was to be helpful to Town and contribute?

Both quoted just for making me laugh.

I still suck at bowling. :sigh:

If your all-time high for a single game is any better than 74, then you don't suck in my book.

Back down to business. I've spent a good deal of time thinking about this while I was at the bar. I want to see Peace's explanations that he has promised. Peace has been a touch evasive this game so far, but the time has come to put up or shut up. Ed has taken my words and twisted them to mean something that I never said. That always pings to me, but so does evasion. I'm going to vote Ed again. And I'm going to use the ark. Peace: I've given you a reprieve for two day phases now. There will not be a third. You need to come clean fully this night on the details of your alleged PR, why you faked it, what the real deal was, etc. And if Ed flips town, I plan to vote you no matter what.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that Ed has already pointed out the logical fallacy in Basel's post Ley? Or are you just skimming?

"And even though it's in Darthe's role name, it's unlikely this has been thought of so well."

The answer was already in my post...

Well I have some very exciting news that will turn this game on its head. According to information I've been recieving, the ark has been in the possession of the Bad Guys all game.

Hi Peace and Basel.

Bad guys are Town. So if that info is true Peace and Basel are cleared for sure.

Rte you were the one that seemed supprised that it might be switched and you made that scummy post about re xhecking your PM

I have to be honest, I also checked my PM. I think both he and me just read the PM like "alignment? Check. Role? Check.", and then forgot about everything that did not look important.

My thoughts on people so far:

Talya - Slightly leaning scum because of Peaces information.

Chuckles - No read.

RTE - Not sure. I can't decide if he called Peace and Basel town to look town, or if he had any real information (in which case he would be town).

Cyan - No read.

Roo - No read.

Hallia - No read.

Player - Town read. He's doing too much for the town. If he were scum, we'd win just by his "side" thoughts (eg the uses of a Peace lynch).

Basel - Town. Nearly 100% sure of this.

Cloud - Not sure. Very slightly leaning scum.

WBK - No read.

Ishy - Slightly leaning scum, but not sure.

Peace - Leaning town. Because of RTE's information, what Basel mentioned about "vanilla after the x-shot is used" (I had that too in my PM). I AM wondering if he always plays like this though... And he might still be a good one to lynch because we get scum with it, wheter he's town or scum.

Arez - No read.

Maw - He's just Maw. I can never read him.

Mish - Don't really remember what she all said. No read at the moment.

Rand - No read.

Ed - Slightly leaning scum, but only because I'm inclined to believe Peace.

Note that, except for Arez, all of the "no reads" are because they've just not contributed enough for me to read them (and for Arez I just can't make up my mind atm).

Interesting night. 

This Peace stuff is giving me a headache. I think I'm understanding you can't answer questions directly or you can't just give info but answer questions? Not sure and my Migraine hasn't cleared up fully yet! 

I don't believe the info he has been given because I know I'm town, so the info is wrong, I don't know about Ed. He seems to be gunning for Peace and then suddenly flips to vote for me, looks like self preservation to me!

I did see your quote before I posted if that's what you're wondering about?

Just that I didn't understand what the quote had to do with what you wrote

This and what you said before is the at lease the second time you have just followed what someone has said blindly. you don't seem to post any thoughts of your own. makes you look like you are scum hunting but not doing anything and hiding behind other people. I think you are scum! You didn't read or discuss the whole stuff on what Basel and Ed said about how Basal thought Peace was town. Just came straight in and went for the vote. If you had read the whole interaction you would have understood the quote and the context. 

Please make statements.

No thanks. I intend to spend whatever time you or I have remaining in the game ignoring you. You're a distraction and contribute nothing to the game. Except spreading annoyance, frustration and anger.

This really doesn't help town whatsoever, you don't just ignore someone because you don't like what they say. another one that I'm suspicious of. 

RTE: There is another way he could know who has the Ark, if he was mafia. He would know that the team didn't have it, so could easily say this. Either way it means that both Peace (except if he was third party how would this look if RTE is telling the truth) and Basel are town. RTE I will reserve judgement on. 

About the PM's I had to ask a few questions when I first saw mine, I would think that everyone would do that. Not just have a quick look and leave it. 

It would be nice if more people actually took part, again it always seems to be the same few talking *sighs*

Archived