DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Current Vote Count

Darthe - 5 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann)
Dice - 1 (Basel)
RTE - 1 (Dice)
Lenlo - 2 (Peace, Maw)

Not Voting - 12 (Talya, Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Roo, Hallia, Player, Cloud, Darthe, Arez, Rand, Lenlo)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch

The Deadline for Day 2 is currently 9pm GMT Saturday 9th March

Current Day 2 Deadline

Marion heard the door open and turned towards it. Her drink forgotten for the moment. 'Bar's closed,' she said. A voice replied, 'We are... hehe... not thirsty.'

He wished that Toht was still alive, this was more his speciality - but he had seen him in action enough to put on a good show, or at least get the job done.

'What do you want?' Asked Marion. 'Ah, the same thing your friend Dr. Jones wanted. Surely he mentioned there would be other interested parties?' He replied. He did not revel in this work and hoped that she would be reasonable, not that he let anything like that show on his face.

She turned back to the bar, knocking back another shot in one go. 'Must have slipped his mind.' She said. 'The man is nefarious. I hope for your sake that he has not yet acquired it.' He looked through the notebook that Toht had left.

Wie zu foltern die Menschen, Informationen zu erhalten

It was an interesting and informative read. Very educational.

'Why,' said Marion, 'are you willing to offer more?'

'Oh, almost certainly,' he replied, 'Do you still have it?'

Marion leaned closer to him 'No' she said.

The man flicked through the notebook till he found the page he was looking for. Ahhh, perfect. He walked over to the brazier in the middle of the room. 'Your fire is dying... here, why don't you tell me where the piece is right now?'

But Marion had other planes 'Listen, Herr Mac,' she said, 'I don't know what kind of people you're used to dealing with, but nobody tells me what to do in my place.'

The man smiled. 'Fräulein Ravenwood, let me show you what I am used to...'

He held the poker in the hot embers until it began to glow and then approached Marion with it, moving the white hot tip closer and closer to her skin. She could feel the heat radiating off of it.

'Wait, wait! I can be reasonable!' She cried, trying to move her head away, but she was held firm. 'That time has passed.' He replied, unmoved by her pleas. 'You don't need that.' She begged 'I'll tell you everything!

'Yes, I know you will.' He replied.

Suddenly a loud crack was heard, and the man felt the harsh cutting blow of a whip bit into his wrist. His instinct to the pain was automatic, and he dropped the glowing poker ... Its tip connecting with a drape and quickly igniting it.

By the time they noticed the fire it was too late, it was out of control. Now they had a burning Bar to content with, as well as a fight to win. As another bottle of whiskey exploded, they realised they needed to be quick.

A Trap has been Triggered and the Bar has been set on fire! The remaining time to Lynch has been reduced by half to ensure you escape before it completely burns down

The new Day 2 Deadline is March 8th 23:15 GMT. You now have 21 hours 45 minutes remaining to achieve a Lynch

Official Current Vote Count

Darthe - 5 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann)
Dice - 1 (Basel)
RTE - 1 (Dice)
Lenlo - 2 (Peace, Maw)

Not Voting - 12 (Talya, Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Roo, Hallia, Player, Cloud, Darthe, Arez, Rand, Lenlo)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch

The Deadline for Day 2 is currently 11:15pm GMT Friday 8th March

New Day 2 Deadline http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130308T2315&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+2+Deadline

I don't think it was the gif.

Ishy tries to throw WBK into the fire, too, HERE.

I actually said "fire" in my recap of your scumminess from the Night.  

But then again, you said it the page before. :wink:

Or will you continue to fire blindly?

>

Or will you continue to fire blindly?

Very good detective work, this seems more likely.

It seemed like a pretty big slip.

RTE especially for me the way he back pedalled and "re checked his PM" and suddenly changed his mind

you say the mafia knows more which is true, but they dont know the town PMs, and to me it looked like those people didnt know town PMs.

Like i said in the rest of my case on Darthe though, Peaces vig kill stopped that and put a spanner in Darthes plans

Flesh burning Light? LOL

Piano... if townies can gather that things are switched around, once the mafia talked to each other, they'd know RIGHT OFF THE BAT. They'd pretty much know Town PMs. And if one townie could be mistaken over it, guess what, so could others. 

Well, we now know characters and alignment don't have to match.

Ithiana Jones is good. Nice one Darthe.

Bloody bloody bloody bloody!!!!

Anyone else notice this? Did he have to say it a certain amount of times per day? Today only? That was his last post. Hrm odd...

Basel nor Ley voted Peace as they said they would. Just fyi. 

Maw never posted his thoughts on the Night stuffs. 

Not pings so much as oddities because THEY LIED. :tongue:

Only thing i said i was going to post about was the darthe stuff, which I did.

>

Or will you continue to fire bl

indly?

Very good detective work, this seems more likely.

Hmmm. Does that mean someone said 'boulder' or 'idol' to trigger the last one?

Gah that was tough.to go back too. I thpught RTE was the scummiest one from the start

especially his save like 5.posts later

the point is he says that then back pedalled. Like he" forgot"

Kae was a character that i can see what she meant in hind sight. Time was clearly a "bad guy".

Rte looked like he was trying to sell the fact that up until that point he didnt think the alignments were a but altered, he got heat for it and suddenly tried to back down. Kae was also defending and he distanced from her.

See what i.mean?

Also ed. You said as soon as the mafia talked with eachother they would know . We havent seen any mafia characters yet. How do you know they would know?

Archived