DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A janitor hides the coroner from town, but mafia gets it. It was in Basel's Forsaken game. I think for power, it's all in who it's used on. If you manage to kill a PR, i.e. a cop, then mafia knows this and can use that as a safe fake-claim.

According to mafiascum, it actually not always gives the coroner to anyone, but it normally gives it to the janitor. And if that's a mafia they indeed get it. But I guess janitor could also be third party (does that happen?) and mafiascum also mentions Janitor Vigs.

According to mafiascum, it actually not always gives the coroner to anyone, but it normally gives it to the janitor. And if that's a mafia they indeed get it. But I guess janitor could also be third party (does that happen?) and mafiascum also mentions Janitor Vigs.

The two times I've seen it, it'a been mafia aligned, and the mafia got the info in their QT. I think it's  strictly mafia-aligned role, but there's probably players who know this better than me.

The two times I've seen it, it'a been mafia aligned, and the mafia got the info in their QT. I think it's  strictly mafia-aligned role, but there's probably players who know this better than me.

Well, my information is 100% from mafiascum. I think I've seen 0 to 1 game with a janitor before this one.

Also, salted popcorn is the only eatable one. That's a fact.

Salted popcorn is the best, silly Ithi.

Annnd we have a serial killer or vig. And apparantly a janitor. Bugger.

So much win! I also like salted popcorn the most :D I can't really imagine why some people would prefer sweet popcorn :tongue: 

Mafia wiki about janitor: "As for it's power, it's probably overrated."

LOL.

Hahaha

Mods can make roles whichever they want be whatever alignment they want. Obviously, some won't make sense and some have norms, but don't rely on it.

Yup. 

Go Town!

He probably isn't even caught up yet, let's at least give him four or five minutes before we start pounding him mercilessly.

Hey! I thought I was the only one you did that to....  :ohmy:

:blush: Tonight? Same time, same place?

*giggles*

Archived