DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Peace please shut up with your "bloody".

I'd been thinking if it were a real PR, it would either last for a day phase or the full day/night cycle. Day came and went without it ending. If night ends and he is still doing it, I'm going to assume he is faking. At that point, I might consider voting him just for being seriously annoying.

There's one way to bloody stop it. 

What is that bloody way?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And welcome to our madness Wolf.

Pretty sure you're scum.

Lovely welcome Shar'din!

My thoughts: Darthe seems a bit off...posting a lot of votes with no backing them up.

Peace's PR - It's annoying, but not worth a lynch.  Wish he would tell us how to break it.  Looking forward to seeing if day resets it.

Lenlo - People have mentioned a lot that they think his boulder comment set the trap - which lowered the vote count.  There is no for sure way to tell if that is what set the trap - traps are new to me, but I'll be keeping my eye on Len.

Pretty sure you're scum.

Lovely welcome Shar'din!

My thoughts: Darthe seems a bit off...posting a lot of votes with no backing them up.

Peace's PR - It's annoying, but not worth a lynch.  Wish he would tell us how to break it.  Looking forward to seeing if day resets it.

Lenlo - People have mentioned a lot that they think his boulder comment set the trap - which lowered the vote count.  There is no for sure way to tell if that is what set the trap - traps are new to me, but I'll be keeping my eye on Len.

What do you think about Kae and RTE's "slip up" after the lynch?

Pretty sure you're scum.

Lovely welcome Shar'din!

I love how your just getting to this now when its been out there for afew days. Distractin by bringin up old things maybe?

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I just checked something and it is worth sharing with town: I reread my pm and realized that my character, while town, is not a "good guy".

There's a reason we can't character claim, I think the good guys in the film are batting for the opposite team.

Lovely.

Apparently this is their slip ups - really I don't think we can do much off of these because we can't character claim.  Now do I think what they are saying is correct - Do I think Indy will flip mafia...no.  Do I think that the good guys will flip mafia - no.  It is clear from the lynch however that that some bad guys will be town aligned.

Methinks Len is skimming

I just realized I got games missed up. I thought WBK had been in this game since the beginning even though I had just read that he had been replaced.

egg+on+your+face.jpg

My face.

@ Len - I got put into the game, right before going to clean my apartment, and then completed my read.  Quite honestly, those are the things that stood out to me the most.

@Dap and Ishy - I don't even really understand what their slip up was.

Corrected in bold - Dap and Len - your avi's looked alike sometimes.

Archived