DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol this is so easy. RTE and Kae are deaders. Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. I hope Night ends soon. 

What, you never read any of the Indy books? Epic fail Darthe

Euhm.. This game is about 'The Raiders of the Lost Ark', not the complete trilogy. 

Classy dice. Classy.

And interesting nightly developments. Very interesting. Well, see you all in the morning.

Oh, and for those questioning why I reccomended a Talya lynch instead of Dice or Ley... Why on earth would you need to ask that? I stated my reasons in my previous post where I voted Talya in the first place.

OK, as everyone has already said, Time's lynch was really fast.  However, I am more suspect of those who try to get a lynch right before the hammer and then think that they won't be looked at as much because of a scummy hammer.  Out of Cloud and Kae, Cloud slightly tried to push that Dice's final vote was scummy, so I think my vote will go on Cloud tomorrow.  And for God's sake, why were we having an argument on whether or not the characters were switched when we can't even role claim?  If the best we could do is say yes or no, there would be no point to it anyways.  

Archived