DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

ed did comment on the joke vote, the thing involving rand, and he says that if it were just a joke vote, then he wouldn't complain about it.... yes, i talked about these things as well as a couple other things, but i offered my own thoughts about what he said as well as his defense...  not everything i said was parroting, and if it was, i didn't intend it to sound like it was...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and as i said before, i was going to try and make it so it wasn't too long to read... and i just did comment on what i thought about ed's case on ley... and as for what ley thought about ed's case, he didn't include all of what was meant... he basically says that complaining about spam and using the term "everything" to describe the spam doesn't sounds scummy... at least that's how i'm reading it...

In his big post answering ed (minly an ed quote)

He explains that his joke vote was cos it was his forst.ppst in the game. He then explains tgat DM only ate a soam post so we didnt miss much and cals eds caseflimsy.

You bring up the evverything important part but ignore the wasnt important part and his recent explanation it was spam. You skirt arpund the fact it was his first post and you make no comment about it being a flimsy case, you just say it again, add some budfying and vote

feels like just enough on your part to jistify a vote but very little real thoughts. You also look a bit lost now that no one else is posting about ley. You have nothing to copy so nothing to really say

how about this.you accuse him of buddying to Len. What do you think.on Len

Just so everyone knows. Song and Rey have under 10 posts each in a game of 40 pages. Thats not good enough
People like that just hurt games
Makes me mad

Anyway Darthe

His first post is just that he is away on mid terms and will be slim. He also said his activity should pick up by on Friday (doesnt grab the hat)
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2807918

next post is about the game moving quickly, he mentions the trap game mechanic but questions if they will be part of the game again or just a one off. He makes no attempt to grab the hat incase
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2809360

@ Ithi , Did you make up any roles for this game or are they all just mafia wiki roles?

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2809846
Thats a little rich dont you think. If you posted more the game might move faster methinks

Darthe spams and continues to do so for the next 6 posts (half of these are his comments as he reads the thread for the first time)
Him asking about whether he was counted or not is odd. Cos if he had read the thread he would know he was. Yet he appears not to of read the thread.
However he commented on the Trap mechanic. So if he didnt know if he was being counted or not why not try grab the hat, and if he knew about the trap but hadnt read the thread, how could that be?
Smells fishy either way
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2809897 
I find the post in the middle interesting though, the one about Peace skimming. Especially since Peace does some skimming later and defends himself. But ill get to that

Then he posts this

I don't think it's permanent. It's probably just for today. An activity/skimming check. It's bad, but I wouldn't say it's a major hand.

Also sorry Ithi! Best of luck!

This was valid.  From mafia this statement doesn't make sense and is my biggest town tell for Len so far.

I dont see how this statement makes him Town. The only reason I can think of is that you assume that the mafia know about the trap in more detail than the town does and him not knowing shows you that he is town.
But then how do you know that the mafia know more?
If they dont know more and it's a game mechanic not something they did (like you said earlier), then they would be wondering as well so this statement could be either alignment.
So i cant see how you know this is a town tell unless you knew more about the trap than everyone else

All themafia on a lynch this early in the game is unlikely imo. The hat thing wasnt great but they could of been mod.killed potentially. This is far better

ill definatly watch those who pile on a train really fast but its only easier to get a lynch , we didnt lode anyone. Its just as easy for the town to lynch a mafia now at the reduced numbers.
We just have to be careful not to let people try getying awsay with claiming bot to know and lynching early.

You are making this worsevthan it is

This follows the same path as Len, and is also valid.  I found Eddies plays around here to be odd.

Then you clear me using the same logic. I dont see what you are seeing at all? If you think only town players will be wondering about it, then you knew more than the masses. It pings.
I agree Ed was being odd

It's not the end of the world, but we can't just ignore it.
Mafia wins by having a majority and controlling the Vote Count.
For today, they have a bigger hand in the lynch than they normally would.

It's not something we just ignore, Wesley!

This, and your entire discussion around it, seems false and that you try to cover the falseness with "we've created enough discussion that people shouldn't miss it" is telling.  

Plain and simple, this is fear mongering from an individual who suddenly found themselves much closer to a lynch.

Unless something changes I am voting Ed when I catch up.

I agree with this, it bugged me too. However in reading the whole thing again his train appears more of an early ping for people to get behind than and actual train. Not everyone had even checked in yet
This originally lead me to think it could potentially be some distancing but I changed my mind after looking at this overall

OK firstly, Ithi I hope you and everyone living with you is all OK! :sad: I'm sorry that that happened.

Second of all to RTE: lol, yes recently my play quality has been shrunken greatly. If I ever have time in my life again, I'll play mafia to the full extent of my ability with notes, careful full game readthroughs and WoTs. However, I currently do not have the time to devote for that.

Third of all, as was said in my post, it was literally just to jumpstart the game. That being said, that vote on Ed was completely weak. unvote

Now to look at reactions. I think the people that stood out to me the most are Lenlo, and Cloud. These are the people that I am looking at the most. So currently, FoSes on both of them.

This doesn't sit well either. Cloud is an easy town read and Lenlo is as well.

Btw, current town list: (from chuckles on they are light reads, from dice on they are light reads)

Len
Cloud
Ishy
DaP
Peace
Maw
Ruh
Chuckles
Arez
Mish
Hally
Ley
RTE

Iffy:
Talya
Ed
Rand
Dice
Basel

Null:
Kae
Rey
Song

The Other three I have heard practically nothing from and thus have no opinion on.

And I am caught up!

Unvote Vote Ed

Can you explain how Len and Cloud are easy town reads? Cos I was pinging on Len a bit at this point in the game from memory
Interesting that you are iffy on Talya just like you are on Ed, and town on Cloud but after my case Tayla is suddenly Town in your eyes and Cloud is now mafia in your eyes. At least you are consistent with ed

Potentially damaging to the town, I think you mean. If we catch mafia today (which I intend to do, vote ed btw) then it won't matter and will actually be advantageous. Mafia can't all jump on a single train because it links them too much so while this day may be slightly riskier it is so for both sides.

Albeit, it is ironic to gripe at Peace still =p I have no shame.

Id just like to note that you are staying away from trains with other people on them. Makes me wonder if some of those people are your teammates that you dont want to jump on a train with cos its risky (your words lol)

So nothing on the thing I just went at Len for?

Did you need more validation? I already noted that Len is easy picking this game, he is terrible as town. That doesn't excuse him but his play so far has rung as genuine to me (saying that about someone I have played with almost every game since I began mafia here) and my meta + the fact that mafia doesn't stick their neck out without a purpose = Len is town this time.

However, that Ed's train was validly built up and completely halted, combined with his play and the way he has reacted to the majority changing = Ed is mafia.

I posted about this when it happened but I thought it was worth mentioning again.
Len is town according to you, now you say he is terrible as town (setting up a save for later?). You go on to say that it doesnt excuse him, well then why do i get the feeling you are trying to excuse him? (nice little thing about you playing games all the time together. Therefore I must trust your meta read on him)
Len hasnt really stuck his neck out. But i understand that point. Its part of the gripe I have with Time.
Lastly the "this time" sounds too much like last time Len did this he wasnt. Which means your meta is based on him being mafia

Ed had a great point about his train Validly building, most of it was jokes. The way it halted was interesting though, but it did give you a good opportunity to vote him and not really have to worry about him being lynched which is why I had thought this was distancing. But I think it is more likely the mafia team didnt want to all pile on a train so early in the game. It looks to me like Darthe is trying to stir the pot to try get others to jump on first

You amuse me. I recognize that the votes of those people were initially for the hell of it but you did not garner three votes needlessly nor did they all remain senseless. My impression on the readthrough was that each thought their reasoning at least moderate (with the exception of Rand) until something new popped up.

They seemed to stay pretty senseless to the players who cast them considering they unvoted. The fact they were all waiting for something new to pop up is telling too. Not everyone had even checked in when those were cast. moderate reasons at that point in the game are slim by the standards we have now considering all that has happened.

Who was just talking about someone.losinng the game cos of skimming?

Bloody Darthe. And he was wrong. I didn't skim that game...but even if I was it had not barring on alignment as there were to equal teams.

I figured it out early and no one listened to me.

Took out the bloodies
So Darthe is lying about a game when you were both on a team to make you look..? Why would he lie?

Then Darthe has a go about the PR Peace seems to have randomly decided to develope. There were no votes on Peace and no plans to lynch him. Why are you concerned that people are looking at a PR with scrutiny? Shouldnt everything be looked at? What dont you want people to discover?
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2810429

I don;t know what more you want me to say. You didn't get three votes with no reason whatsoever and your train once it got that far didn't stall randomly, because trains don't stall randomly, and once it fell apart it looked like scum that was worried their player was too close to a lynch because of the events that had unfolded so they backed off of you. The distance was shattered. Past all of that your general behavior and play so far has been scummy at worst and at best self centered, non contributory, and otherwise unhelpful to the town. My bet is that if we get the other one on your train we get you and vice versa. I don't have to have answers for everything to know what my gut and reading has told me.

Said to Ed about Eds rebuttal
Well we know atleast one of those votes had very little reason (Rands). No it didnt stall randomly, people went to new and scummier players (thats what you said). So they all had reasons to move their votes yet you think the halting was scummy. So why arent you going after the people that left Eds train Darthe? Instead you concentrate on Ed. You believe there was a mafia player on Eds train and yet you dont ever really look to hard into finding that player. You seem pretty sure its Rand throughout the game though, but you never pursue him for it. Odd

I still think they are together, I do not know how you are suddenly differentiating that in such a tenuous way.

Said about Rand and Ed. You get a little worried when I suggest going for Rand instead of Ed. If you think both are mafia why wouldnt you be ok with me going after Rand unless I was right and Ed is town and Rand is the mafia. It would explain why you are so careful to try link them with the emphasis on Ed rather than Rand, and not want Rand gone after yet if you can help it

Then a bit more spam on Darthes posts here and there

I really like Daps case and could get behind several of those trains. However, it doesn't change that we would be leaving Ed alive to submit night kills.

Once again you say you are ok with other people yet Ed has to be done first. Its a bit of fear mongering too (didnt you call ed out for that?) cos very rarely is it just one mafia player that submits NKs, its the team.

Darthe talks about skimming large posts and Dice not having a real case on him but lots of chat around him

He then goes on to say that Peace with the PR can stay cos he likes him like this

Arez, you're terrible at this.

Dap, you're off on this one, Talya is town.

Cloud however isn't. I encourage you all to read any string of his posts together and try to not lol at the severe scumz.

also, unvote vote cloud

I am guessing that we won't lynch Ed today.

Then boom. Where did this come from. You said you could get behind some of the cases I had posted, but when the heat is on Talya is suddenly town and Cloud is mafia. You abandon the Ed endeavour to try get people looking at someone other than Talya
Scummy.....

I think Ishy was onto something

Darthe is probably mafia too

Just so everyone knows. Song and Rey have under 10 posts each in a game of 40 pages. Thats not good enough
Makes me mad

Anyway Darthe

His
first post is just that he is away on mid terms and will be slim. He
also said his activity should pick up by on Friday (doesnt grab the hat)
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2807918

next
post is about the game moving quickly, he mentions the trap game
mechanic but questions if they will be part of the game again or just a
one off. He makes no attempt to grab the hat incase
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2809360

@ Ithi , Did you make up any roles for this game or are they all just mafia wiki roles?

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2809846
Thats a little rich dont you think. If you posted more the game might move faster methinks

Darthe
spams and continues to do so for the next 6 posts (half of these are
his comments as he reads the thread for the first time)
Him asking
about whether he was counted or not is odd. Cos if he had read the
thread he would know he was. Yet he appears not to of read the thread.
However
he commented on the Trap mechanic. So if he didnt know if he was being
counted or not why not try grab the hat, and if he knew about the trap
but hadnt read the thread, how could that be?
Smells fishy either way
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2809897 
I
find the post in the middle interesting though, the one about Peace
skimming. Especially since Peace does some skimming later and defends
himself. But ill get to that

Then he posts this

I
don't think it's permanent. It's probably just for today. An
activity/skimming check. It's bad, but I wouldn't say it's a major hand.

This was valid.  From mafia this statement doesn't make sense and is my biggest town tell for Len so far.

I
dont see how this statement makes him Town. The only reason I can think
of is that you assume that the mafia know about the trap in more detail
than the town does and him not knowing shows you that he is town.
If
they dont know more and it's a game mechanic not something they did
(like you said earlier), then they would be wondering as well so this
statement could be either alignment.
So i cant see how you know this is a town tell unless you knew more about the trap than everyone else

All
themafia on a lynch this early in the game is unlikely imo. The hat
thing wasnt great but they could of been mod.killed potentially. This is
far better

ill definatly watch those who pile on a train really
fast but its only easier to get a lynch , we didnt lode anyone. Its just
as easy for the town to lynch a mafia now at the reduced numbers.
We just have to be careful not to let people try getying awsay with claiming bot to know and lynching early.

This follows the same path as Len, and is also valid.  I found Eddies plays around here to be odd.

Then
you clear me using the same logic. I dont see what you are seeing at
all? If you think only town players will be wondering about it, then you
knew more than the masses. It pings.
I agree Ed was being odd

This,
and your entire discussion around it, seems false and that you try to
cover the falseness with "we've created enough discussion that people
shouldn't miss it" is telling.  

Plain and simple, this is fear mongering from an individual who suddenly found themselves much closer to a lynch.

I
agree with this, it bugged me too. However in reading the whole thing
again his train appears more of an early ping for people to get behind
than and actual train. Not everyone had even checked in yet
This originally lead me to think it could potentially be some distancing but I changed my mind after looking at this overall

OK firstly, Ithi I hope you and everyone living with you is all OK! :sad: I'm sorry that that happened.

Second
of all to RTE: lol, yes recently my play quality has been shrunken
greatly. If I ever have time in my life again, I'll play mafia to the
full extent of my ability with notes, careful full game readthroughs and
WoTs. However, I currently do not have the time to devote for that.

Third
of all, as was said in my post, it was literally just to jumpstart the
game. That being said, that vote on Ed was completely weak. unvote

Now
to look at reactions. I think the people that stood out to me the most
are Lenlo, and Cloud. These are the people that I am looking at the
most. So currently, FoSes on both of them.

Btw, current town list: (from chuckles on they are light reads, from dice on they are light reads)

Len
Cloud
Ishy
DaP
Peace
Maw
Ruh
Chuckles
Arez
Mish
Hally
Ley
RTE

Iffy:
Talya
Ed
Rand
Dice
Basel

Null:
Kae
Rey
Song

The Other three I have heard practically nothing from and thus have no opinion on.

And I am caught up!

Unvote Vote Ed

Can you explain how Len and Cloud are easy town reads? Cos I was pinging on Len a bit at this point in the game from memory
Interesting
that you are iffy on Talya just like you are on Ed, and town on Cloud
but after my case Tayla is suddenly Town in your eyes and Cloud is now
mafia in your eyes. At least you are consistent with ed

Potentially
damaging to the town, I think you mean. If we catch mafia today (which I
intend to do, vote ed btw) then it won't matter and will actually be
advantageous. Mafia can't all jump on a single train because it links
them too much so while this day may be slightly riskier it is so for
both sides.

Id
just like to note that you are staying away from trains with other
people on them. Makes me wonder if some of those people are your
teammates that you dont want to jump on a train with cos its risky (your
words lol)

Did
you need more validation? I already noted that Len is easy picking this
game, he is terrible as town. That doesn't excuse him but his play so
far has rung as genuine to me (saying that about someone I have played
with almost every game since I began mafia here) and my meta + the fact
that mafia doesn't stick their neck out without a purpose = Len is town
this time.

However, that Ed's train was validly built up and
completely halted, combined with his play and the way he has reacted to
the majority changing = Ed is mafia.

I posted about this when it happened but I thought it was worth mentioning again.
Len
is town according to you, now you say he is terrible as town (setting
up a save for later?). You go on to say that it doesnt excuse him, well
then why do i get the feeling you are trying to excuse him? (nice little
thing about you playing games all the time together. Therefore I must
trust your meta read on him)
Len hasnt really stuck his neck out. But i understand that point. Its part of the gripe I have with Time.
Lastly the "this time" sounds too much like last time Len did this he wasnt. Which means your meta is based on him being mafia

Ed
had a great point about his train Validly building, most of it was
jokes. The way it halted was interesting though, but it did give you a
good opportunity to vote him and not really have to worry about him
being lynched which is why I had thought this was distancing. But I
think it is more likely the mafia team didnt want to all pile on a train
so early in the game. It looks to me like Darthe is trying to stir the
pot to try get others to jump on first

You
amuse me. I recognize that the votes of those people were initially for
the hell of it but you did not garner three votes needlessly nor did
they all remain senseless. My impression on the readthrough was that
each thought their reasoning at least moderate (with the exception of
Rand) until something new popped up.

They seemed to
stay pretty senseless to the players who cast them considering they
unvoted. The fact they were all waiting for something new to pop up is
telling too. Not everyone had even checked in when those were cast.
moderate reasons at that point in the game are slim by the standards we
have now considering all that has happened.

Bloody
Darthe. And he was wrong. I didn't skim that game...but even if I was
it had not barring on alignment as there were to equal teams.

Took out the bloodies
So Darthe is lying about a game when you were both on a team to make you look..? Why would he lie?

Then
Darthe has a go about the PR Peace seems to have randomly decided to
develope. There were no votes on Peace and no plans to lynch him. Why
are you concerned that people are looking at a PR with scrutiny?
Shouldnt everything be looked at? What dont you want people to discover?
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2810429

I
don;t know what more you want me to say. You didn't get three votes
with no reason whatsoever and your train once it got that far didn't
stall randomly, because trains don't stall randomly, and once it fell
apart it looked like scum that was worried their player was too close to
a lynch because of the events that had unfolded so they backed off of
you. The distance was shattered. Past all of that your general behavior
and play so far has been scummy at worst and at best self centered, non
contributory, and otherwise unhelpful to the town. My bet is that if we
get the other one on your train we get you and vice versa. I don't have
to have answers for everything to know what my gut and reading has told
me.

Well we know
atleast one of those votes had very little reason (Rands). No it didnt
stall randomly, people went to new and scummier players (thats what you
said). So they all had reasons to move their votes yet you think the
halting was scummy. So why arent you going after the people that left
Eds train Darthe? Instead you concentrate on Ed. You believe there was a
mafia player on Eds train and yet you dont ever really look to hard
into finding that player. You seem pretty sure its Rand throughout the
game though, but you never pursue him for it. Odd

I still think they are together, I do not know how you are suddenly differentiating that in such a tenuous way.

Said
about Rand and Ed. You get a little worried when I suggest going for
Rand instead of Ed. If you think both are mafia why wouldnt you be ok
with me going after Rand unless I was right and Ed is town and Rand is
the mafia. It would explain why you are so careful to try link them with
the emphasis on Ed rather than Rand, and not want Rand gone after yet
if you can help it

I
really like Daps case and could get behind several of those trains.
However, it doesn't change that we would be leaving Ed alive to submit
night kills.

Once again you say you are ok with other
people yet Ed has to be done first. Its a bit of fear mongering too
(didnt you call ed out for that?) cos very rarely is it just one mafia
player that submits NKs, its the team.

Darthe talks about skimming large posts and Dice not having a real case on him but lots of chat around him

He then goes on to say that Peace with the PR can stay cos he likes him like this

Cloud however isn't. I encourage you all to read any string of his posts together and try to not lol at the severe scumz.

also, unvote vote cloud

Then
boom. Where did this come from. You said you could get behind some of
the cases I had posted, but when the heat is on Talya is suddenly town
and Cloud is mafia. You abandon the Ed endeavour to try get people
looking at someone other than Talya
Scummy.....

Makes me mad

Anyway Darthe

His first post is just that he is away on mid terms and will be slim. He also said his activity should pick up by on Friday (doesnt grab the hat)

next post is about the game moving quickly, he mentions the trap game mechanic but questions if they will be part of the game again or just a one off. He makes no attempt to grab the hat incase

Darthe spams and continues to do so for the next 6 posts (half of these are his comments as he reads the thread for the first time)

Him asking about whether he was counted or not is odd. Cos if he had read the thread he would know he was. Yet he appears not to of read the thread.

However he commented on the Trap mechanic. So if he didnt know if he was being counted or not why not try grab the hat, and if he knew about the trap but hadnt read the thread, how could that be?

Smells fishy either way

I find the post in the middle interesting though, the one about Peace skimming. Especially since Peace does some skimming later and defends himself. But ill get to that

Then he posts this

Darthe, on 27 Feb 2013 - 14:27, said:

Lenlo, on 26 Feb 2013 - 19:22, said:

I don't think it's permanent. It's probably just for today. An activity/skimming check. It's bad, but I wouldn't say it's a major hand.

This was valid. From mafia this statement doesn't make sense and is my biggest town tell for Len so far.

I dont see how this statement makes him Town. The only reason I can think of is that you assume that the mafia know about the trap in more detail than the town does and him not knowing shows you that he is town.

If they dont know more and it's a game mechanic not something they did (like you said earlier), then they would be wondering as well so this statement could be either alignment.

Darthe, on 27 Feb 2013 - 14:28, said:

dapianoplay3r, on 26 Feb 2013 - 19:23, said:

All themafia on a lynch this early in the game is unlikely imo. The hat thing wasnt great but they could of been mod.killed potentially. This is far better

ill definatly watch those who pile on a train really fast but its only easier to get a lynch , we didnt lode anyone. Its just as easy for the town to lynch a mafia now at the reduced numbers.

This follows the same path as Len, and is also valid. I found Eddies plays around here to be odd.

Then you clear me using the same logic. I dont see what you are seeing at all? If you think only town players will be wondering about it, then you knew more than the masses. It pings.

I agree Ed was being odd

Darthe, on 27 Feb 2013 - 14:30, said:

ed2funy, on 26 Feb 2013 - 19:41, said:

This, and your entire discussion around it, seems false and that you try to cover the falseness with "we've created enough discussion that people shouldn't miss it" is telling.

I agree with this, it bugged me too. However in reading the whole thing again his train appears more of an early ping for people to get behind than and actual train. Not everyone had even checked in yet

Darthe, on 27 Feb 2013 - 14:39, said:

RandA lThor, on 26 Feb 2013 - 19:59, said:

OK firstly, Ithi I hope you and everyone living with you is all OK! [ :sad:] I'm sorry that that happened.

Second of all to RTE: lol, yes recently my play quality has been shrunken greatly. If I ever have time in my life again, I'll play mafia to the full extent of my ability with notes, careful full game readthroughs and WoTs. However, I currently do not have the time to devote for that.

Third of all, as was said in my post, it was literally just to jumpstart the game. That being said, that vote on Ed was completely weak. unvote

Now to look at reactions. I think the people that stood out to me the most are Lenlo, and Cloud. These are the people that I am looking at the most. So currently, FoSes on both of them.

Len

Cloud

Ishy

DaP

Peace

Maw

Ruh

Chuckles

Arez

Mish

Hally

Ley

RTE

Iffy:

Talya

Ed

Rand

Dice

Basel

Null:

Kae

Rey

Song

And I am caught up!

Unvote Vote Ed

Interesting that you are iffy on Talya just like you are on Ed, and town on Cloud but after my case Tayla is suddenly Town in your eyes and Cloud is now mafia in your eyes. At least you are consistent with ed

Darthe, on 27 Feb 2013 - 14:43, said:

Potentially damaging to the town, I think you mean. If we catch mafia today (which I intend to do, vote ed btw) then it won't matter and will actually be advantageous. Mafia can't all jump on a single train because it links them too much so while this day may be slightly riskier it is so for both sides.

Id just like to note that you are staying away from trains with other people on them. Makes me wonder if some of those people are your teammates that you dont want to jump on a train with cos its risky (your words lol)

Darthe, on 27 Feb 2013 - 14:46, said:

dapianoplay3r, on 27 Feb 2013 - 14:42, said:

Did you need more validation? I already noted that Len is easy picking this game, he is terrible as town. That doesn't excuse him but his play so far has rung as genuine to me (saying that about someone I have played with almost every game since I began mafia here) and my meta + the fact that mafia doesn't stick their neck out without a purpose = Len is town this time.

However, that Ed's train was validly built up and completely halted, combined with his play and the way he has reacted to the majority changing = Ed is mafia.

Len is town according to you, now you say he is terrible as town (setting up a save for later?). You go on to say that it doesnt excuse him, well then why do i get the feeling you are trying to excuse him? (nice little thing about you playing games all the time together. Therefore I must trust your meta read on him)

Ed had a great point about his train Validly building, most of it was jokes. The way it halted was interesting though, but it did give you a good opportunity to vote him and not really have to worry about him being lynched which is why I had thought this was distancing. But I think it is more likely the mafia team didnt want to all pile on a train so early in the game. It looks to me like Darthe is trying to stir the pot to try get others to jump on first

Darthe, on 27 Feb 2013 - 18:46, said:

You amuse me. I recognize that the votes of those people were initially for the hell of it but you did not garner three votes needlessly nor did they all remain senseless. My impression on the readthrough was that each thought their reasoning at least moderate (with the exception of Rand) until something new popped up.

They seemed to stay pretty senseless to the players who cast them considering they unvoted. The fact they were all waiting for something new to pop up is telling too. Not everyone had even checked in when those were cast. moderate reasons at that point in the game are slim by the standards we have now considering all that has happened.

peacesells, on 27 Feb 2013 - 19:44, said:

dapianoplay3r, on 27 Feb 2013 - 19:42, said:

Bloody Darthe. And he was wrong. I didn't skim that game...but even if I was it had not barring on alignment as there were to equal teams.

Took out the bloodies

Then Darthe has a go about the PR Peace seems to have randomly decided to develope. There were no votes on Peace and no plans to lynch him. Why are you concerned that people are looking at a PR with scrutiny? Shouldnt everything be looked at? What dont you want people to discover?

Darthe, on 28 Feb 2013 - 04:51, said:

I don;t know what more you want me to say. You didn't get three votes with no reason whatsoever and your train once it got that far didn't stall randomly, because trains don't stall randomly, and once it fell apart it looked like scum that was worried their player was too close to a lynch because of the events that had unfolded so they backed off of you. The distance was shattered. Past all of that your general behavior and play so far has been scummy at worst and at best self centered, non contributory, and otherwise unhelpful to the town. My bet is that if we get the other one on your train we get you and vice versa. I don't have to have answers for everything to know what my gut and reading has told me.

Well we know atleast one of those votes had very little reason (Rands). No it didnt stall randomly, people went to new and scummier players (thats what you said). So they all had reasons to move their votes yet you think the halting was scummy. So why arent you going after the people that left Eds train Darthe? Instead you concentrate on Ed. You believe there was a mafia player on Eds train and yet you dont ever really look to hard into finding that player. You seem pretty sure its Rand throughout the game though, but you never pursue him for it. Odd

Darthe, on 28 Feb 2013 - 09:40, said:

Said about Rand and Ed. You get a little worried when I suggest going for Rand instead of Ed. If you think both are mafia why wouldnt you be ok with me going after Rand unless I was right and Ed is town and Rand is the mafia. It would explain why you are so careful to try link them with the emphasis on Ed rather than Rand, and not want Rand gone after yet if you can help it

Darthe, on 01 Mar 2013 - 08:02, said:

I really like Daps case and could get behind several of those trains. However, it doesn't change that we would be leaving Ed alive to submit night kills.

Once again you say you are ok with other people yet Ed has to be done first. Its a bit of fear mongering too (didnt you call ed out for that?) cos very rarely is it just one mafia player that submits NKs, its the team.

Darthe, on 02 Mar 2013 - 04:11, said:

also, unvote vote cloud

Then boom. Where did this come from. You said you could get behind some of the cases I had posted, but when the heat is on Talya is suddenly town and Cloud is mafia. You abandon the Ed endeavour to try get people looking at someone other than Talya

Scummy.....

Archived