DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Yeah, could reveal before N3 (not sure why that was special), anyway the main reason I gave you a PR was that you were hinting there was one way to stop your (fake) PR, and using my (slightly off) deductive reasoning, thought you meant that, but apparently it wasn't (as you explained later that night phase)

That rand

cloud some is not all

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jst saw that cloud

rand im not saying they are mafia. But if someone was all up in arms over the staff peace thing but had used it themself at some point id be suspicious

i want reasons people thought not to mention that the staff might of been wrong

You know wgat. Im sck if carrying the towb on my djoulders. Ypu guys cab do done of yourvown dam casing now.

Ive done my but abd simeone cab takevthe lead for this day. The bloody mafia are gunnavturn this all on ne at some point anbd sayive been xasing town players abd get me lynched

im trying.my best abd you guys should steo up and case some people ogmf youe owb

ill case again tomortiw bt seriously whatvwill you do when im dead

You know wgat. Im sck if carrying the towb on my djoulders. Ypu guys cab do done of yourvown dam casing now.

Ive done my but abd simeone cab takevthe lead for this day. The bloody mafia are gunnavturn this all on ne at some point anbd sayive been xasing town players abd get me lynched

im trying.my best abd you guys should steo up and case some people ogmf youe owb

ill case again tomortiw bt seriously whatvwill you do when im dead

I see what you're saying and I honestly would case if I could, but I honestly don't have time to go back and case someone right now.  If anyone else can do this, that would be great.

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 2 (Chuckles, Rand)

Chuckles - 1 (Peace)

Currently Not Voting - 8 ( Cyan, Hallia, Ley, Player, Cloud, WBK, Maw, Mish)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.

The Day 6 Deadline is 9pm GMT Wednesday 20th March.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130320T21&p0=136&msg=Day+6+Deadline

And, Vote Cloud. He's just felt off this whole game. I could probably go back and find specifics but looking through this many pages would take a really long time <.< But even just looking at D1, originally when Dap cased Tay, Cloud said she was getting quite defensive, then later changes his mind and says her defense is solid and he doesn't think she's scum when that's definitely not what he was implying before. From that point on I believe he continued to, if not quite defend, but he definately didn't push for Tay's lynch. I dont think he was even on her train. He calls Dice scummy for his vote on Tay (and calling her symp and all) which a lot of people were doing at the time but I thought I'd point it out anyways, and for soft claiming a town PR. He said Dap was scummy for questioning Tay and Hali's meta (and for the 'exclamation point case' on Tay, though he didn't mention that the rest of the case which didn't have anything to do with exclams). Later Cloud says he'll do a reread and maybe change his vote but then sorta disappears for a while. Does change his vote to Time, really flimsy reasoning, uses Mish's comment on Time's meta as part of the basis for his vote. Anyways, I've just had this gut feeling about him this whole game so I'm quite content with my vote. If anyone feels like casing him properly, please go ahead.

I'd like to look at Hali too sometime. She pops in often enough so that it appears she's being active yet fails to post much that's relevant to the game. Most of her posts that are game related are echoing someone else.

I'm not really convinced anyone is scum. All parties are raising good arguments at one another.

And Maw and Hallia please pop in a bit more and give some more of your thoughts.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if this trigger means a PR or something like that... A few days ago I got one too.

Chuckles, I posted on the previous page. Yay for skimming... Honestly. And before that I didn't have a reply box and thus could only post whenever I could borrow my husbands ipad, basically five minutes each evening since he uses it for work. Wich you should also know since I posted about it in this game. So FoS on you for skimming and planting misinformation. 

I've spent the last day going back and rereading parts of the game, and I was about to post basically exactly what Cyan has already said. I've been having a bad gut feeling on Cloud ever since he used my comment as a reason for his vote on Time, especially as he did so after Ley already had (in other words: hiding behind "I'm not the only one who did it"). 

Vote Cloud 

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 4 (Chuckles, Rand, Cyan, Mish)

Chuckles - 1 (Peace)

Currently Not Voting - 6 ( Hallia, Ley, Player, Cloud, WBK, Maw)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130320T21&p0=136&msg=Day+6+Deadline

Well cloud your at L3, and I would love to hear more from the rest.

(Maw, mish, don't remember the last time these two posted anything game releated)

well actually i meant about the whole PR fiasco thing

I don't understand. You were saying you can't remember it when I last posted anything game-related, when it was only a page earlier. What on earth does the PR's have anything to do with it?! 

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 4 (Chuckles, Rand, Cyan, Mish)

Chuckles - 2 (Peace, Ark)

Currently Not Voting - 6 ( Hallia, Ley, Player, Cloud, WBK, Maw)

Archived