DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

And you didn't think to tell us this earlier because....?

Drunk in Vegas?  I wasn't even part of Ed's lynch. 

Meh. Still. *sigh*

Oh...day...totally missed that somehow O.o

vote cloud

Dude why am I getting a lurky scum vibe from you?

I don't know. It's probably just your imagination.

Or it could be that your mafia :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going back to earlier, I found all of this.  You might not have been on his lynch, but you were sure pushing for him to get lynched pretty hard.

Didn't a trap put the Ark in scum hands?

Funny you should say that.  Cause I have information that says you have the Ark.

I have the staff. 

Ed is scum. 

I've been told during the night phase that Ed has the staff.  Ed is scum.

RTE give your info now. 

doh..you won't get the info til day.  Ok. 

Still, Ed is scum..lol..he admitted it.

Ed..I'm more than happy to risk "looking bad" after your flip.  You are scum. 

Whole bunch of WOT...no reason about why I'm bitter???????????

I'm not bitter. I'm drunk and in vegas....yeeeeeehaaaaw.

Ed is scum.  Ed had dropped his meta and is fighting for his scum life.   

I'm not sure what you're doing Chuckles. You vote Cloud, and you say he doesn't defend himself, while all you said was "why am I getting a scum vibe from you?".

Please explain to me, what does he have to defend against?

Hali quoting a bunch of things doesn't help unless you give your opinion on it.

And agh yah. I'm perfectly happy with a Cloud lynch as I've had a gut feeling about him since I started. I really dont have time to case him though :/

Well I asked him why I thought he was lurky and scummy, he said it was my imagination, in other words, he ignored my vote and my question, in hopes that one of his scummates would come and help him, and I mean he has been FOS'd everyone who's hammered, while he's done nothing, most of his posts have been fluff, to look like he's doing something.

I missed the word "lurky". For the rest though... If you don't tell him what you find scummy about him, no wonder his reply is that he's going to make spaghetti. And I also don't find him lurky. Post order of alive people is this:

Dap

(biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig gap)

Peace

Chuckles

Ley

>>CLOUD<<

Rand

Mish

Maw

Hallia

Cyan (replacement end day 1)

WBK (replacement night 1)

So it's not that bad...

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 1 (Chuckles)

Chuckles - 1 (Peace)

Currently Not Voting - 9 ( Cyan, Hallia, Ley, Player, Cloud, WBK, Maw, Mish, Rand)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.

The Day 6 Deadline is 9pm GMT Wednesday 20th March.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130320T21&p0=136&msg=Day+6+Deadline

Actually I don't, I only pick the player, ithi/turin are the ebul people who pick the actual PR

Ok..well, whenI was obviously under the PR and explaining why I thought Ed and Talya were scum...why didn't you explain this then?  You could have totally derailed the Ed speed lynch with just this info.

The fact that you didn't is a bit suspicious. 

I dont have the ark so peace you have a fake one i guess

But i still dont get why you didnt mention it inb regards to ed

told you chuckles was a little off. His recent posts have just been strange and scummy. day one type scmmmy

All the discussion was a night. Yall speed lynched Ed before I could explain things.  I didn't say everything at night cause I wanted to see reactions.  Also..I was in Vegas and didn't have a lot of coherent thought/time.

More interesting info about Chuckles.

He's made a total of 3 votes this whole game.  Darthe, Time and now Cloud.  His last vote before today's shady vote on Cloud was 10...yes 10 real life days ago. 

He's not voted 1 scum...Ishy or Talya.  Has voted 2 confirmed town, Darthe and Time.  What gives?

He knew I had a PR on not answering questions..and he knew that's why I thought Talya and Ed were scum.  Why didn't he come forward with this info when Ed was being speed lynched?

Actually dude ed was lynched while I was asleep.

And I've never played with this role before, I have no idea what happens when I pick a player, so I didn't know if you were faking it or not. (I have a feeling there's a role in the game that's supposed to counter mine or atleast do something)

Actually dude ed was lynched while I was asleep.

And I've never played with this role before, I have no idea what happens when I pick a player, so I didn't know if you were faking it or not. (I have a feeling there's a role in the game that's supposed to counter mine or atleast do something)

I talked long before your supposed sleep about thinking the scum team was setting me up with that PR.  How come you didn't mention it then?  This was days ago.

How come you've only voted 2 times before today this whole game?  How come you have no votes on scum?

Archived