DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Forsaken...

trakand01

Forgive me, I am on my 5th re-read of the series, but have completely failed to bring up the full list of forsaken. I have

Asmodean

Lanfear

Moghedian

Lanfear

Sammael

Rahvin

Greandal

Aginor

Ishamael

Damondred

but can't remember the rest - I know there were 13 and Lanfear has just mentioned that 4 have fallen to Rand - I know Aginor and Ishamael did, but who are the others? I would be grateful for any help you could give me.

Thanks guys, that's great! I'm re-reading in order to read the 11th book (which stupidly i've already accidentally read some spoilers for) and maybe by the time i've finished RJ will have written the final one - I am expecting that to be a mammoth read.

Who is Luc? Is he Slayer?

Guest Majsju

Isam is Lans cousin. Luc is Tigraines brother, ie Rands uncle. Luc was sent by Gitara Sedai to the Blight, where he met Isam.

How they got mashed together to form Slayer remains a mystery.

Guest Majsju

No, Slayer enters T'A'R in the flesh.

Of course, that doesn't mean any or both of the people making him weren't a Dreamwalker, but the skill he uses is something entirely different.

Because Perrin can't? I'm pretty sure that through 11 books, he would have discovered all his abilities by now.

Also, I don't think slayer is a real dreamwalker.

He himself have said that his powers in TAR are different to those of the Forsaken.

Because Perrin can't? I'm pretty sure that through 11 books, he would have discovered all his abilities by now.

Right. Because he's had all this spare time to sit down and experiment. And he's had such good teachers.

:roll:

Also, I don't think slayer is a real dreamwalker.

He himself have said that his powers in TAR are different to those of the Forsaken.

Since none of the Forsaken are dreamwalkers, that whole statement is meaningless.

:roll:

Where does it say that none of them are dreamwalkers?

Where does it say any of them ARE?

You saying that they were all there in the flesh?

No, I'm saying they're all channelers, and channelers have ways to get into Tel'aran'rhiod without being dreamwalkers. Sometimes in the flesh, and sometimes not.

Nynaeve and Elayne are in Tel'aran'rhiod all the time, and they aren't dreamwalkers. The fact that the Forsaken meet in Tel'aran'rhiod does not mean that they are dreamwalkers.

Look, I'm not saying there is proof that Perrin can enter T'A'R in the flesh. I'm just saying there is no proof he can't. By the same token, I'm not saying there is proof that Slayer uses dreamwalking. I'm saying there is no proof that he doesn't.

If someone can find a place where someone asked Jordan "Is what Slayer does the same a Dreamwalking?" and Jordan said "No." then hey, I'm cool with that. I just haven't seen it. Ditto with Perrin being able to enter Tel'aran'rhiod in the flesh.

Archived