DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

I hope you are in a better mood today Len. I still think your whole case on me is a means to distract me from noticing anything else that is going on. It won't work.

Lol what? Now your over analyzing crap. My case is me wanting to get you lynched. You thinking that I would go though so much trouble just to distract you is funny though.

Did you just say that your whole 'case' on me is crap? Why are you so cross with me? I don't suppose you feel like answering the questions I asked you.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't me lol. I thought he was Mafia and wanted him Lynched.

i assume this is a joke, but its still slightly suspicious

This from the person who just wanted Player's role as vanilla clarified, rather than being even slightly surprised he got killed. Did you not get the result you expected?

not really clarified i just wanted to know whether darthe might have been wrong or not, and how am i supposed to show my surprise?? (anyway i assumed it was day vig)  

and why would you assume a day vig and no mafia? Though I suppose it is possible with how packed full of stuff this game is

why would mafia shoot their teammate who's active ? 

What just happened

Dap got deaded, maybe a day vig, maybe mafia with a day kill. Past that his role was vanilla and he had a 2 shot oracle which is odd, 2 shot oracle would be fine as a role, so you've got to wonder why both vanilla and 2-shot oracle

This from the person who just wanted Player's role as vanilla clarified, rather than being even slightly surprised he got killed. Did you not get the result you expected?

not really clarified i just wanted to know whether darthe might have been wrong or not, and how am i supposed to show my surprise?? (anyway i assumed it was day vig)  

and why would you assume a day vig and no mafia? Though I suppose it is possible with how packed full of stuff this game is

are you even making an attempt to read the game?

are you even making an attempt to read the game?

i have and from my point of view mafia could use this to their advantage, maybe im not seeing this how you are (show what ive done wrong if you could)

She was a sweet old lady, prone to all forms of eccentric behavior but sweet nonetheless.  Some even said that she could see into the future, though that gift seemed in dispute in the rules of this new world.  Of course, nobody had a clue what was going on.  Thus, the sound of a shot ringing out took them by complete and utter surprise.  Lightning struck down, and when they arrived at the scene all that was left was a bloodstain.  Across the sky a hologram flashed, the face of The Oracle and her name listed below:

dapianoplayer, vanilla townie (2 shot oracle) has been killed.

Was that the character? The Oracle from the matrix?

Yupp, that is probably how these will be done in the game, though you could always look at the OP.  :wink:

I hope you are in a better mood today Len. I still think your whole case on me is a means to distract me from noticing anything else that is going on. It won't work.

Lol what? Now your over analyzing crap. My case is me wanting to get you lynched. You thinking that I would go though so much trouble just to distract you is funny though.

Did you just say that your whole 'case' on me is crap? Why are you so cross with me? I don't suppose you feel like answering the questions I asked you.

What questions have you asked me? And im cross because you are purposely trying to make everything I say look stupid with pictures, gifs and back-handed comments such as calling it all foolish.

Your pretty well linked with Dap at this point with you two defending and backing each other up, even with you distancing and trying to throw him under the bus.

Of course mafia would say they are not mafia.

If my logic is faulty, atleast im using logic. Your jumping around, bringing up bs, not actually addressing anything and trying to discredit me by using pictures, gifs and trying to paint me the fool. All in all id say you are obviously the best lynch today.

Could you please provide a quote where I have defended Player? And also explain how I can defend and be backing him up whilst at the same time throwing him under a bus?

I don't think that was a very logical thing to say at all lol

Here you go. And I've never called you foolish.

explain this do me??

First I asked you why you thought it was a day vig - it could be mafia with a day kill too dap is town, confirmed by a coroner's report, which you seem to have misread/skimmed

Second statement is basically saying that the game seems full of roles, if the ones Darthe made up are any indication, not to mention that would explain the reason for all the balance checking etc.

explain this do me??

First I asked you why you thought it was a day vig - it could be mafia with a day kill too dap is town, confirmed by a coroner's report, which you seem to have misread/skimmed

Second statement is basically saying that the game seems full of roles, if the ones Darthe made up are any indication, not to mention that would explain the reason for all the balance checking etc.

i misinterpreted the thing, i said day vig (it could be mafia/town  i didnt think mafia day vig had another name )

explain this do me??

i misinterpreted the thing, i said day vig (it could be mafia/town  i didnt think mafia day vig had another name )

they don't really, and even if they do that wasn't the point.

You asked why the mafia would kill a team-mate in reference to dap being deaded, but dap is town not mafia, so I asked you if you were actually paying attention

JUSt woKe up. carRy on wiTh game. Will deAl with R&Uing StufffS whEn gets To worK.

Always usE phonE. JuSt hAlF asleep. Sometimes puSh butToNs too long maKE caPs. BlackbeRy

This spell: JUSKRTWARUSSETK AEEJSAFSSTNKEPBR

I think Ithi is trying to send a secret message :tongue:

Okay, but, catching up on this game and sifting through useless chatter and spam, my basic thoughts are (I'm leaving people out who I don't have basic thoughts on):

Lenlo - skimming, ignores the fact that Cloud was replaced and still mentions Cloud, null tell

Mish - explains doubler and in same post says she doesn't understand, not sure if scum tell

Tina - mostly concise and seems scumhunting, leaning town

Ley - a few interesting reads, I think the Basel/Red thing is town on town and Ley is jumping in as mafia to take advantage, scum lean

Maw - seems to be playing same as I've seen before, town lean

Basel - I don't buy that random.org is a scum tell, he and Red are going after each other a bit too hard for it to be a mafia/town thing because normally mafia will back down a bit or cajole or something, whereas this seems town v. town to me, town lean

Dap - had a scum lean on him for buddying, but now he is dead, I think he was vanilla town who was gifted powers by a power gifting role. 

RTE - will someday have to get past distrust of Len.  Len had made a couple slips in WWII game and if he is scum will likely do so again, null

Turin - no reason for vote on Lenlo, normally explains things a bit more from what I've seen, slight scum lean

Ithi - active, casing, looks like scum hunting, but that is her play style, slightly town with a chance of scumminess

Lolguy - a few posts have seemed a bit off to me, slight scum lean

WoT - lots of heat right out the gate, too much WIFOM for rest of game, scum lean

Roo - was agreeing with Dap, though the people/town change of words was interesting, null

Hallia - new, no reads yet.  Also, piece of advice, you don't have to quote a huge post just to write one sentence.  Instead hit the quote button, delete most of the post that isn't relevant, then write your thoughts.  Cleaner and easier this way :-)

Red - town on town with Basel, town lean

Song - very concise, null read

Rand - has solid town reads, not as many reads for scum, leaning town

Dice - couple questions of other players, not much self-generated content, leaning scum

So, two other things.  Basel/Red I think is town on town because, as stated above, they both seem a bit too strident in their opinions.  IMO this comes from both being town.  When town it is easier to go hard after something and not back down, especially when vanilla.  When mafia that can be very dangerous to do because it attracts attention.

Also, as for Dap.  I think Dap started the game as vanilla town and was gifted a role.  That explains that he was vanilla and he had a limited use power.  I also think he was day-vig'd because a mafia team that can kill during Day and Night is overpowered.

Lenlo - skimming, ignores the fact that Cloud was replaced and still mentions Cloud, null tell

Um... what? When did I mention Cloud?

Right here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78864-the-ultimate-mafia-showdown-day-one-she-never-saw-it-coming/page-20?do=findComment&comment=2763997

I'm changing my read to you to be a slight scum lean.  You mentioned Cloud in the above post after he had been replaced and then you don't even remember your own posts.

What questions have you asked me? And im cross because you are purposely trying to make everything I say look stupid with pictures, gifs and back-handed comments such as calling it all foolish.

Just ignore it.

Archived