A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Leave of Absence Thread

Kathleen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!  ^^

And I know I just took myself off LoA, but this one should be a little shorter...

I'm going to an anime convention!  I'll be gone from Thursday August 22nd, and I'll get back Sunday the 25th, but I'll probably be too tired from driving six hours, sooo...I'll be back on DM for the 26th.  ^^

LoA

My daughter has to be admitted into the hospital for pneumonia and since she is so little, 

I have to stay there with her. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but if they have Wi-Fi there, 

then I can pop on here every now and then. 

I know. :) You couldn't tell that she was even sick if it wasn't for this horrible cough. But we're home now. She has 

to stay home for a week, but she's well enough to take treatment here so they let her go. Now I just have to deal with 

the monster she'll become with the breathing treatments. lol But it's worth it to know that she's all right. :)

• 2 months later...

I know I just got back but my moms house caught on fire this weekend and I've been helping get all that straightend out. Not sure when I will have time to write so I thought I would let You guys know What was going on. (Sorry about typos and such on my cell:/)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having ankle surgery on March 5th so I will be temporarily incapacitated. I had not expected an opening for the surgery so soon but the sooner the better. I will still have internet access but it will be limited as I will be staying a friends house while I recover. I will however still be around just not publishing any RPs during this period of time. I will be using my spare time working on the wiki project, (which entails tons of reading, lol), but I will not be absent. Please bear with me!

Have fun on your trip Sherper.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...