DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So Everyone's Here eh?

Twitchy

That sounds like a plan, st. Set it in motion! The Dark One could only approve of such evil!

*deflects stabbities with iron hide of old age*

Bah! Youngsters! Back in my day, we stabbed with conviction! Where's my Ben-Gay? My hips are killing me!

*picks mighte up, takes a long dagger, and stabs her repeatedly through the chest until there is a knife sized hole*

That sounds like a plan, st. Set it in motion! The Dark One could only approve of such evil!

*deflects stabbities with iron hide of old age*

Bah! Youngsters! Back in my day, we stabbed with conviction! Where's my Ben-Gay? My hips are killing me!

*picks mighte up, takes a long dagger, and stabs her repeatedly through the chest until there is a knife sized hole*

*beats over the head with her cane until it is a caved in, bloody pulp*

On another note, what other size hole would it be but knife sized? o.O You can't stab me with a knife and have it be a bazooka sized hole, can you?

Now you should note the precision with which I selected a starting point. If I had selected too far to the left or right I would have had to wrap it around his body and that just gets messy. You'll also note that I opted to start with the detail work first. Most amateurs will save this for last when they are "warmed up" but really, at that time the medium is so slippery that you are actually more likely to make mistakes. Overall this was quite a rush job. Now everyone select a ful and make your own stab art. I'll be coming around to answer any questions you may have.

Archived