A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feonores is in the house!

bhskeeper11

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect that

admin kicking is an art Tress has mastered over her tenure here

I must admit, it's Tina. She has a special talent for kicking Verbal in just the right spot.

you sure she's kicking, I hear that our Lady Dragon has a penchant for... dolls

Curse the auditors at work today that mean I actually had to do mostly work and not DM.

Welcome to the BT. It's always lovely to see new people. I'm Ithi, one of the Shadow Stormleaders and Mistress of Mafia and Games. If you want to know more about either feel free to send me a PM or ask questions here. I don't do maths or geography either.

Signing into Roll Call has already been mentioned as has the Saidin Class which will pop up in the Farmhouse once you get access. In the meantime the brownies never run out and we also have pudding :biggrin:

I don't do maths or geography either.

She means that... if you have any numbers questions for Ithi, you can send them through me. I've become okay at translating. :laugh:

>.>

I don't do Geography. Turin, perhaps, can help you there. :tongue:

>.>

It's more roleplay than an actual class.

Have you spent your points yet? You need to get all levels to 1 before beginning in the class. Normally, they will "teach" you that the first day of the class, but I suppose you could go ahead and get a head-start if you wanted. I do believe Tina has given you 10 points for joining the Black Tower.

>.>

It's more roleplay than an actual class.

Have you spent your points yet? You need to get all levels to 1 before beginning in the class. Normally, they will "teach" you that the first day of the class, but I suppose you could go ahead and get a head-start if you wanted. I do believe Tina has given you 10 points for joining the Black Tower.

If i know were to spent them I would do so ? :D

Well, first off, you'll have to wait for your name and points to be added to this:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheBlackTowerOrg/pages/ranks/

You will be at the bottom of the list, in the brownish font, as you are a civilian until you are promoted to Soldier and choose your faction. The red font's are Shadow faction members, the white font's are the Light faction members.

When you have been added there and you can see the private boards, you go HERE to spend your points. The first time you spend points, you declare two primaries (Earth & Fire or Air & Water). Traditionally, males have E&F primaries and females have A&W primaries, but you really can do whatever you want. Your primary levels will cost fewer points to level up.

As you get to higher levels, it costs more and more points to level up. There is a chart that you can use, but the calculator HERE that is much easier and takes all the work out of it. You can play around with the calculator to get a feel for how it all works.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :smile:

Well, first off, you'll have to wait for your name and points to be added to this:

http://s1.zetaboards...rg/pages/ranks/

You will be at the bottom of the list, in the brownish font, as you are a civilian until you are promoted to Soldier and choose your faction. The red font's are Shadow faction members, the white font's are the Light faction members.

When you have been added there and you can see the private boards, you go HERE to spend your points. The first time you spend points, you declare two primaries (Earth & Fire or Air & Water). Traditionally, males have E&F primaries and females have A&W primaries, but you really can do whatever you want. Your primary levels will cost fewer points to level up.

As you get to higher levels, it costs more and more points to level up. There is a chart that you can use, but the calculator HERE that is much easier and takes all the work out of it. You can play around with the calculator to get a feel for how it all works.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :smile:

Alright tnx for the info!

I got a few idea were to spend my point now xD

Archived