DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Manga/Anime

Toph Beifong

The reason you like the dub version better is because the dub version makes the characters sound more grown up. The original voices are to high pitch for the characters they portray. Take for example Baby from GT (I know you don't like GT but this is the best example) in the english one he is slightly high pitched but with an accent. In the Japanese one he is played by a squecky high pitched girl voice actor. The sound grates on my ears and I actually enjoy GT

Yeah, basically. Pretty much thinking of Goku.

Oh yea him too, early goku voice in english sounded off but as it progressed into Frieza saga he got really good

I love Samurai Champloo. Great series. So is Cowboy Bebop. The music for both is fantastic! The anime Wolf's Reign is stunning and not too long at all. i think you would enjoy that one a lot. Inuyasha is a fav of mine too. It's bloody LOOOOONG though. the characters are rich, the story.......okay.... and it can be REALLY funny in odd moments. Record of Lodus War isn't long either. It's like a D&D anime. OH! Berserker! Berserker is awesome.

Archived