DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Androl's Past--Who is he? (Read First Post)

Luckers

If Androl has a block that is preventing him from reaching his full power. It might be because of whatever past he is hiding. If he was once someone with "Great Power" and lost it because of a mistake or because it made him do something he now regrets. That could cause a block that is limiting his strength. Basically he had power lost or misused it and is now afraid of having real power of any kind again.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he's weak because he was gentled during the "nastiness", and later healed by Flinn? (was there mention of him before Flinn healed stilling?) Travelling and meticulous crafting could be what kept him alive for so long.

Don't people develop blocks after they've channeled for the first time?

I don't think Androl is anyone of significance (although, whoever said his name was the name of a steroid made me crack up), he's probably on his way to becoming someone of significance, though.

I think BS (or RJ - whoever created him) needed a man on the inside of the BT. Either way, he seemed a bit like a cross between Perrin and Noal.

I don't think Androl is anyone of significance (although, whoever said his name was the name of a steroid made me crack up), he's probably on his way to becoming someone of significance, though.

I think BS (or RJ - whoever created him) needed a man on the inside of the BT. Either way, he seemed a bit like a cross between Perrin and Noal.

Ya like I said, he is a master leathersmith, you don't get that way being noble.

Ya like I said, he is a master leathersmith, you don't get that way being noble.

And, an architect. ;) And, I think one other thing. I think he said he had been an apprentice in three different fields.

I think he's either going to deathgate the living hell out of a lot of Ashaman or somehow send the stone from Shayol Ghul through a gate.

Gate... gate.... gate... gate....

And, an architect. ;) And, I think one other thing. I think he said he had been an apprentice in three different fields.

I think he's either going to deathgate the living hell out of a lot of Ashaman or somehow send the stone from Shayol Ghul through a gate.

Deathgates wouldn't kill Asha'man unless they got sliced by the edge of one. Deathgates kill Shadowspawn because Shadowspawn can't survive going through a gateway. An Asha'man would just end up standing in a field somewhere, mildly annoyed.

Deathgates wouldn't kill Asha'man unless they got sliced by the edge of one. Deathgates kill Shadowspawn because Shadowspawn can't survive going through a gateway. An Asha'man would just end up standing in a field somewhere, mildly annoyed.

Androl, the Mildly Annoying. That was supposed to be an outrigger but we'll never read it now.

Is Androl blocked? I thought he was just fairly weak, especially with earth.

He is just weak...

he is sorted of blocked. in his mind the longer he holds the power, the longer the shadows grow, the ones he thinks will kill him.

Is Androl blocked? I thought he was just fairly weak, especially with earth.

He is just weak...

he is sorted of blocked. in his mind the longer he holds the power, the longer the shadows grow, the ones he thinks will kill him.

That's just the madness, though I suppose it sort of has the same function as block, albeit a limited one.

Archived