DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Today's Happy Place. Where is yours?

Ryrin

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh a nice big soft fluffy bed. in a completely quiet room. locked. where nobody can disturb you. with countless hours of time where you can sleep as long as you desire. and then a good book to read for a while, then go back to bed again. that is the place for me :)

That looks awesome!!! I have two mutual friends. One friend can sew, the other is going to talk to a friend of hers who has patterns for dresses for SCA. :)

Today's happy place is in front of the TV watching the Super Bowl.

At this point, anywhere that is not a classroom full of Spring-Fevered young teenagers! 

My husband is going to Gulf Wars and will be helping with the revitalization of Site Heraldry. If you see the Herald wearing the Red and black tabard with the bright gold mustache (The heraldry of his Sponsoring Peer), walk up and say hi! I would describe him (tall guy, goatee, brown hair, broad build) but I've already described a large percentage of SCA Men. I think I should say 'ye shall know him by his reverberating double-bass heralds, which carry across the morning like a bullhorn through fog' and he tells great bardic stories. *chuckles* 

Archived