DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Today's Happy Place. Where is yours?

Ryrin

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My happy place right now is well not really a place but a situation. To have family or friends that are mature and responsible enough to handle taking my kids for a week so my husband and I could finally go on a honeymoon. The location would be anywhere peaceful, beautiful and quiet ahhhhhhhh

oh and did I mention they would do it for free too, so we could actually afford the honeymoon....  child care is so expensive and I wouldn't trust strangers with my kids anyways...

oh and Ryrin, that cabin in the snow looks wonderful right now =))

Oh Lor don't be jealous I was saying I would love if that happened but it's not going to since mature, responsible family does not exist for us =(   but it would be my happy place if it happened.  We have never had a honeymoon yet, but maybe one day  :laugh:

we have actually only been out alone 3 times in 11 years of marriage uuhhhggg  so I so feel your pain.

Ry having the house to your self, of what will you do?

I actually won a bet with my husband and won. The stakes, "you have to spend a day date with me. No kids, just you and me. Food, movie, bowling, whatever." 

So, naturally, I get a call this morning where he says, "um... about our date tomorrow..." *sighs* Sometimes I hate his job. 

Archived