DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I SWEAR TO YOU AP LANG IS TRAINING FOR THE GAME OF HOUSES

Ironeyes

They had us analyzing political bumper stickers to find the secret meanings and psychological effects last week. And I can write an entire page's worth of an essay on ONE sentence in a book, describing how the author's word choice affects the subtle meaning of his sentence.

Discuss.

Eh, I'd say AP Lang is more debate team than Daes Dae'maer (if that's how you spell it).

Have you learned yet that everything is about [redacted]? I don't think it'd be crossing PG-13, but just to be sure it's redacted. I think you'll know what I mean though

They had us analyzing political bumper stickers to find the secret meanings and psychological effects last week. And I can write an entire page's worth of an essay on ONE sentence in a book, describing how the author's word choice affects the subtle meaning of his sentence.

Hehehehehehehe YUP

Good thing, English and Hindi Lang are restricted to essays, letters and stuffs. Though I want to know, who the hell would write an informal letter to friend. My friend says she would rather not read the letter if she got it. Or the funnier thing is two friends sitting side by side and writing letters to each other.

Poetry is good and I like psychology.

Archived