DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Taint Is Making My Eyes Go Fuzzy

bhskeeper11

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't ask me how anything is pronounced, i'm American. I'll butcher it and make the new version official.

And that, my friends, explains everything.

I'm American and I have a perfect Spanish accent. How do you explain that?

American is your nationality, Hispanic is your ethnicity?

It can be explained.

Also - is your mailman Hispanic?

Don't ask me how anything is pronounced, i'm American. I'll butcher it and make the new version official.

And that, my friends, explains everything.

I'm American and I have a perfect Spanish accent. How do you explain that?

American is your nationality, Hispanic is your ethnicity?

It can be explained.

Also - is your mailman Hispanic?

My ancestry consists of nothing but Western Europeans and Native Americans. And nobody at all from Spain.

There's an explanation, but I'd rather let you guess a few more times.

You live in California? *explains everything*

:laugh:

:doublelaugh:

:triplelaugh:

Ed's from California. He's lucky to come up with two Spanish words to rub together, forget the accent...

He does speak fluent sarcasm, though. :wub: They do learn that in California.

I do in fact live in Southern California. But the real reason I have a perfect accent in Spanish is that my dad lived in Guatemala for two years before he married my mom, and he's been teaching all of his children Spanish since they were old enough to understand it. I never learned much as far as vocabulary from him, but I did learn how to say the words.

Born in Lakewood. Lived in various and sundry nearby suburbs until I was 6, when I moved to AZ. Then when I was 12, we moved to NorCal, and I lived in Redding for 3 years. *hi5 AK*

And then when I was 15, we moved to the Midwest, where I finished high school and graduated college. And promptly moved back to Phoenix.

I still have family in Cali - an uncle and aunt in Huntington Beach, great uncle/aunt/cousin in Moreno Valley, and my late husband's uncles are in Escondido and Chatsworth, as I recall.

Ew. Three Californians all together?

>.>

Southern California is nothing but a gross concrete jungle. We don't infringe on people's nature on the East Coast. :tongue:

I live ten miles from the beach. And it's the Pacific, not that nasty polluted thing you call the Atlantic.

Ew. Three Californians all together?

>.>

Southern California is nothing but a gross concrete jungle. We don't infringe on people's nature on the East Coast. :tongue:

I live ten miles from the beach. And it's the Pacific, not that nasty polluted thing you call the Atlantic.

The beach was the only okay thing about the scenery of California. Although, because we were busy and our trip was short, I didn't get to see a whole lot but the city we were in.

And, don't talk about our water like that... :mad:

391fb0a2403896e92e1b7c69511b.jpg?w=450

Large parts of the Pacific is full of filth and garbage. Some of it will pollute the beaches in California.

Archived