Who vs SW vs ST  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Dr Who, Star Wars or Star Trek?

• Dr Who
    • Star Wars
    • Star Trek
    • Stargate
    • Battlestar Galactica

SG always seemed much more realistic to me for some reason....maybe it's the time difference of it being filmed?

And BSG - I haven't watched it all the way through because I've always been a busy little bee and don't tend to just sit and watch tv. I've been watching old Dr. Who episodes while messing on here....yippee?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG always seemed much more realistic to me for some reason....maybe it's the time difference of it being filmed?

And BSG - I haven't watched it all the way through because I've always been a busy little bee and don't tend to just sit and watch tv. I've been watching old Dr. Who episodes while messing on here....yippee?

All hail the Doctor!

you lot are kidding!! Dr who?? PUHLEASE!!! the Death star kills planets!! a phone box is a goner!!

Also when talking BSG i HOPE youre talking the original cause it was AWESOME!! i didnt mind the new one but it got a bit boring

BSG is cheesy and blows.

As has been previously noted, the Doctor is a TIMELORD. He could travel back and change events so that the Death Star never got made!

oh and Chewbacca would rip the Doctors arm off in a handshaking accident...

Chewy and the Doctor would be best pals and end up playing chess.

As has been previously noted, the Doctor is a TIMELORD. He could travel back and change events so that the Death Star never got made!

That's a bit hard when he has already been blown into little tiny bits. You need to be alive to go back and change history. The Doctor is a pansy.

That's a bit hard when he has already been blown into little tiny bits. You need to be alive to go back and change history. The Doctor is a pansy.

No, no, no. He would escape before the Death Star had time to fire its weapon! And then go back in time and set Anakin on a path towards the Light.

The Doctor is hot.

Oh, alright. He would escape BEFORE the Death Star fired it's weapon. And NOT tamper with the timeline. Satisfied?

Doesn't mean the Angels couldn't get Vader. Eventually. Just saying.

Wookies are chess masters. He would win, and the Doctor would graciously congratulate him. They would be drinking Guinneys and laughing about obscure jokes.

I say they can all just get along.

Except BG. Which still blows.

Oh, alright. He would escape BEFORE the Death Star fired it's weapon. And NOT tamper with the timeline. Satisfied?

Doesn't mean the Angels couldn't get Vader. Eventually. Just saying.

Wookies are chess masters. He would win, and the Doctor would graciously congratulate him. They would be drinking Guinneys and laughing about obscure jokes.

I say they can all just get along.

Except BG. Which still blows.

Ok, I'm totally adding this to my siggie. You just said I was a chess master. And wookiees would love the doc. THey are tech obsessed and created a space-faring soceity within a millenia or so from one crashed spaceship. The TARDIS wouldn't get destroyed by the Death Star but it would finish Earth off pretty quick. They also don't mess around like the Daleks do.

I voted for Star Wars and StarGate. I grew up on Star wars always have and always will. Star Gate was a great show too. I picked it up earlier this year when i Wife and i were working different shifts. I would spend all 8 hours that she worked to watch SG, cook and puppies that was it!!!!

Andrew, you just went from awesome level 2 to awesome level 5. Star Wars FTW!

I voted for Star Wars and StarGate. I grew up on Star wars always have and always will. Star Gate was a great show too. I picked it up earlier this year when i Wife and i were working different shifts. I would spend all 8 hours that she worked to watch SG, cook and puppies that was it!!!!

Erm, you were doing WHAT with those puppies?!

Well i guess this is an awkward situtation now

Erm, you were doing WHAT with those puppies?!

Well i guess this is an awkward situtation now..... lol nah we got puppies at the same time so i would spend the whole time taking care of them

Archived