DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

100 Questions

U4ea

I am going to my parents' house for the weekend. We split Thanksgiving and Christmas between our two families, since they're so far apart. So, this year is Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with his. We'll go up the weekend before Christmas to spend time with my family (plus, it's my nephew's first birthday!) and be home before Christmas. Dana is usually at home for two weeks at Christmas and Peanut is out of school for it this year, so... that's our general plan. :)

62- If you had three wishes, what would they be?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming I can't wish for more wishes, I would wish for the opportunity to get more wishes. (For example, "I wish to find another lamp every time my third wish is used.") I would wish for a large financial sum. Large enough that I could pay for my parents' retirement, college for kids and their cousins, make some hefty donations, and live a comfortable middle class lifestyle... probably keep my job in the process. I would wish for the bodies of everyone in my family to be perfected... no more knee injuries or extra weight or permanently numb surgery areas, and any future kids would be ensured to be born healthy.

63 - What the heck are you going to do after we reach question 100?

Start over? I dunno...

64- What's your biggest guilty pleasure? (ie, song you like, though you'd never admit to or decadent desert that is just horrible for you...)

I like the sizzling apple pie at Appleby's. It's brought out on a hot skillet with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. 1,086 calories.

They have a fantastic Blondie, too! :) 

68- (since the last one wasn't ever answered) What TV show do you devour? You know, you watch it when it comes on, then buy it on DVD, then have marathons where you watch them over and over...

They have a fantastic Blondie, too! :)

68- (since the last one wasn't ever answered) What TV show do you devour? You know, you watch it when it comes on, then buy it on DVD, then have marathons where you watch them over and over...

I like to watch past episodes of Ghost Whisperer.

We always miss you, Hiarthbeorn! You've been absent long enough I had to think about how to spell your name again! Don't do that, anymore! *pokes*

73- What's your favorite way to destress and relax? 

Yuengling Red Lager, but I'm not much of a beer person. I like my poisons fruity with a little umbrella in it.

75- How often do you take time for yourself? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? What do you do?

History. Majored in it, though tiring of stuffy academia, shifted my focus to write my senior thesis on student life (spirit and traditions) at Oregon State University, rather than on some colonial and constitutional law theory ideas. After shifting my focus, I loved it so much that I am fairly certain that when (no longer if) I am published, it will be on OSU history, not fantasy (though fantasy/sci fi is still a dream of mine), and some of my research even was featured in a game day program at a football game this year.

78 - What is one thing that you do not like about the Christmas season, besides how commercialized it has become?

Archived