DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ya, um, bit of a Newbie here, so, wanna buy me a drink?

Rrahzz AlDaen

well there are normally pubs located in every city, town and some villages

:P

only messing, hello and welcome for more info check the about section, a link can be found somewhere on this page

www.black-tower.org

if you have any questions please dont be afraid to ask

C'mon guys, I get enough of that where I'm at already. Do you have any idea how "close" guys get when they're stuck out in the sand for a year and a half, with only ugly females for company? We get so bored that yes, we do stab eachother, or shoot eachother with handmade blow darts, or light each other on fire. Ontop of all that, these chaps over here want to blow my arse to kingdom come, and have tried with varied results on a number of occasions, AND they shoot at us. The Army deprives us of anything even resembling alchohol, and what is to be bought off the natives is surprisingly repulsive. FYI, I don't carry a wallet any more, since the last one I owned burnt up in my Humvee. All I want is a good stiff drink, preferably some congac or scotch, but I'll take jack Daniels if thats all you got.

Guest TheDemigod

thansk man, appreciate the sig business

and i can't believe you actually found that wallet O_O

you're the first *nods*

:shock:

they dont let you drink, the horror, lets just say im irish, im just getting hom and tonight ive drank 8pints of heikenen, 4jameson and coke, 1 JD and coke, 1 jager and redbull and few other concoctions

sory but they were all good

:D

Tell ya what Tayol, I'll come over and do all the typing you want if you share some of that alcohol thisway. :D Actually, we do have contacts to get some turkish whiskey over here, um... not that I would do that... *big cheesy innocent looking grin* ... but its some pretty nasty stuff, and its about a hundred bucks a liter.

That is pretty smart, having a neice do all your typing. Is she hot?

• 3 months later...

Archived