DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Match Winner(Rand) Celebration Party

lolguy26

That Deathmatch was embarrassing. EMBARRASSING.

I demand more sacrifices to my throne!

Sacrifices? Starrik and I could rip out some of your arms if you wanted and then give it back to you. :baalzamon:

Some of my arms? I only have two, Rand.

Oh great lord rox are you high?? Coz I'm not sure how that was embarrassing??

If you could kindly explain!!

Ooooh and I almost forgot *stab*

I tried the deathmatch life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit.

Did I say some? I think posting after other drunk people on DM is making me drunk. :tongue:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then the only proper thing to do is get drunk.

Edit: Just realized you're underage. It's probably wrong to encourage underage drinking.

*whispers* All the cool kids do it.

HAHAHAHA, I have had unfermented beer before, and I have helped make beer at a local brewery, it's fun.

So why are you procrastinating? I demand sacrifices to be made in my honor!

You think that bumming around here for a while earns you the right to start making demands? Nope. You gotta bum around here a hell of a lot more for that. And I'm talking full out butt scratching and using a BA member as a remote control. Then you could perhaps demand a cookie and even then it's prolly gonna taste bad.

Nyn

I'm pretty sure that's all kinds of illegal.

The brewery part, I mean.

No, it was perfectly legal, it was a local bar/brewery, they let us make the beer as a family, we put the ingredients in and stuff, stirred it at the right time, then they let it ferment, and then we got it later. I obviously didn't drink it after fermenting, but I got a chance to taste it before fermenting to see how it tasted without alcohol.

You think that bumming around here for a while earns you the right to start making demands? Nope. You gotta bum around here a hell of a lot more for that. And I'm talking full out butt scratching and using a BA member as a remote control. Then you could perhaps demand a cookie and even then it's prolly gonna taste bad.

Oh, no. My bumming around isn't what gives me the right to demand sacrifices. Just that no one has anything better to do. See? It's the boredom of everyone else that will grant me power.

If I must. *Instructs a slave to sacrifice Rox's privates*

Do you really want to make a god THAT powerful?

I'm pretty sure that's all kinds of illegal.

The brewery part, I mean.

No, it was perfectly legal, it was a local bar/brewery, they let us make the beer as a family, we put the ingredients in and stuff, stirred it at the right time, then they let it ferment, and then we got it later. I obviously didn't drink it after fermenting, but I got a chance to taste it before fermenting to see how it tasted without alcohol.

Very cool. Sounds like a cool day.

Archived