DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Legend of Korra Mafia in Thak!

Moon Sedai

I liked that Korra is a girl avatar. Especially because it is essentially a children's program.

It did have some dark places, true.

I liked the occasional references to the original series.

Even the name "Cabbage Corp." (i have a friend who's favorite character in the original series was the "My Cabbages" guy)

It's cool that the show features more grown up characters because the heroine being a 12 year old wasn't always as fun. Plus I always found Aang to be kind of annoying. I enjoyed Zuko and Sakka a lot more.

Nyn

Really? For me, I have played in Final Fantasy, Pokemon, some characters in your villains vs. heroes, and so on without knowing any source knowledge, I figure that it isn't that important.

I've done quite a few without being familiar with the theme, but I was at least aware of the source material (Dr. Who on MJ comes to mind). I had never heard of Legend of Korra before Hoof began taking signups... I thought he was referring to a video game till I googled it.

Please Moon, for so long have I wished for this, it has fed at my heart, the desire to become your dog has overwhelmed me. I want to be your dog so much, there is nothing more important in my life, I shall submit to your every whim, do anything, just let me become your dog. Let me sleep in your house, see you every day, I want to be there with you every moment I can. i want to follow you around, I want to follow your orders, please let me become your dog. Whether I am like Kanji, Ulmo, or even Ed, I don't care. Please just accept me as your dog, so I can see you every day. Please accept to be my mistress.

Archived