DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dore Saidin? - New Weave Requests being taken

Niel an' Tyomn

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but I don't want to add anything like that until Tina or other staff has approved it, as a matter of fact she's approving this list to make sure none of them are 'unwotty'

thnaks for the points tina and ithi! I will use them to attempt and fail to kick shadow butt!!! :tongue:

I quite agree Niel! :), btw, since I am also learning Java and HTML, I wouldn't mind seeing what you are doing. :) It would actually help me and I am really interested in how you do this.

Nice! You guys are doing great work here.

Thanks!

I'm stoked to try out the new rollers!

@Niel, is this new setup including the new weaves?

For the Water/Fire weave, how does "Steam Cannon" sound?

We've got scalding steam for this one, I have an idea related to what you just said, but I am waiting for niel's and TMD's input on it before I share it to the general public. :laugh:

my math is weak but it seems the more complicated the weave the less likely it is to work?

Yes, pretty much because as a roller, it randomly selects a number for each element based on strength and rank and so on, and when you have more weaves, you have to "roll" well in all the elements you use, but since you multiply it, it works better when you actually do do it correcty.

Archived