DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The new Shayol Ghul Wiki is up and running!

Christine

He's really not. He's all talk. And talk. And talk and talk. And talk and taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk. And even if you kill yourself to avoid the constant yammering he keeps talking to your corpse until the rotten smell is unbearable. THEN he cracks open a window and keeps yapping.

Nyn

of course I want to give out points. it's the only part of responsibility I want.

who must I kill?

My strategy is to stay above 500 points and wait for the people who have more points than me to leave. It's been a few years since I've been TSS, but I'll get it back. I've already wasted 8 years on this site. What's another few years? I will be back in power. And I will put no effort into getting there.

Once you have the minimum required of 500 pts, you can be promoted to level 4. It's not about who has the most points. It's about who will actually give theirs out.

So, to give points you have to be level 4, and to get to level 4 you have to give out points, which you can do by getting to level 4. I think I'm gonna stick with my plan.

Oh! Just thought of something!

The information for the Deathmatch game does not include when the game ends. That is, it could go on forever. Unless it's been changed, it's supposed to be five posts for each participant (meaning a total of 10 posts) and then the judge decides.

Archived