DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Does A Weave Look Like?

Aiel Heart

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Good point. The Air Temple in this one book series I used to be quite into was Yellow so that's where I got that

That would be the Circle of Magic series by Tamora Pierce?

O.o

Maybe....

*Hides all of the Circle books on her shelf*

*is the winner for that stunningly accurate guess*

oh yeah. gnarly stuff. Look up the Brown Recluce Spider. They have a necrotizing toxin in there bites. About the size of a nickle to a quarter and can cause some of the nastiest bites I have seen. Mostly because it doesn't stop and treatments can take FOREVER. Really frickin sick stuff

still don't understand the connection of violet with spirit. It's odd to me. Maybe it's just that there isn't a whole lot of mention of the color purple in WoT canon. I think RJ hated purple and politicians. You ever notice how inconsistent he made the Grays out to be? The 'Political' ajah? Supposed to be great negotiators and end wars and all that. Look how many turned out to be turn cloaks and/or inept. lol

oh yeah. gnarly stuff. Look up the Brown Recluce Spider. They have a necrotizing toxin in there bites. About the size of a nickle to a quarter and can cause some of the nastiest bites I have seen. Mostly because it doesn't stop and treatments can take FOREVER. Really frickin sick stuff

*shudder*

Thaaaaaaanks, MIlls. I try to forget those suckers exist.

Archived