DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Legend .. In his own mind .. returns

Well now I'm stumped Jea! Intrigued but stumped... but we don't need to go there. Just sayin'

I think Kat and Kara had a flamin' contest goin' on for Bandeds, at one time anyway. Had a few m'self, so I did. One of which is skullkin' around these parts some dang where.

contest we did not have

no unneeded bandeds did I grab.

I do hate talking in rhyme..

it makes me take too much time.

Silly harry potter week

that's why this is how I must speak.

No more potions I shall make

for posting too much time it takes.. *sighs*

Well now I'm stumped Jea! Intrigued but stumped... but we don't need to go there. Just sayin'

I think Kat and Kara had a flamin' contest goin' on for Bandeds, at one time anyway. Had a few m'self, so I did. One of which is skullkin' around these parts some dang where.

I will say this....at the time he was ten years older than me...pretended to date me but really only wanted you can guess what....so he got shot down very quickly by me when he decided to come to visit and then the admins caught on and banned him....nough said?

contest we did not have

no unneeded bandeds did I grab.

I do hate talking in rhyme..

it makes me take too much time.

Silly harry potter week

that's why this is how I must speak.

No more potions I shall make

for posting too much time it takes.. *sighs*

lol Kat....have fun with the poetry!

Well Basel, just so you know. Back in the day, when we were on Pro Boards, the Band was kind of insulated, if not actually insular. Because Banders then (and I think still now) don't hold with "Channeling" the idea of Banding was invented. The underlying feeling and serious commitments made while Banding were much the same. Our "ceremonies" though, in some cases ... not so much!

Well Basel, just so you know. Back in the day, when we were on Pro Boards, the Band was kind of insulated, if not actually insular. Because Banders then (and I think still now) don't hold with "Channeling" the idea of Banding was invented. The underlying feeling and serious commitments made while Banding were much the same. Our "ceremonies" though, in some cases ... not so much!

Aye, I think our Banding was one of the ones that got somewhat out of hand, what with the antics of "Little Lord Fauntleroy" and his Antithesis. Aye, I definitely got carried away when it came to Banding ceremonies

lol i dont dissappear dice i just wander off or work swallows my life its good to see some familiar faces though lol i wish i could find steele it would be great to see him and yeah manny we were very insulated on the proboards that was part of the bands appeal i think somethings got lost when it was moved to strictly dm

But I think once we do get the new leader in we'll be able to improve even more than we have. We may not have that same insulation but I feel as though that gives us the opportunity to bring in more great people to know and get along with, ya know?

lol i dont dissappear dice i just wander off or work swallows my life its good to see some familiar faces though lol i wish i could find steele it would be great to see him and yeah manny we were very insulated on the proboards that was part of the bands appeal i think somethings got lost when it was moved to strictly dm

*sighs* Yes good ole steele... I haven't seen him in YEARS.... like lots and lots of years lol

Archived