DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Anyone who wants to make a deal with us, could you please post what sort of deal you have in mind, and I'll examine them ^^

Horn

New deal... The Two Rivers is yours for the low low price of Shayol Guhl and The Stone of Tear.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any way I can convince you to put off dealing Two Rivers till later, when we can prepare a better offer for it? You'll get more than worth your while in the end, I'll make sure of it

Two rivers is my primary dealing peace. So if you want to make offers for it, you better act quick.

*ponders*

What amount of marks would you be happy, accompanying Saidin? 150? How close are we?

not close at all.

*pinches bridge of nose*

Gah BG. Work with me man!

Honestly tho, if I apparently don't have a chance at getting Two Rivers right now, I'd be willing to deal Four Kings for some kind of package involving either two properties or a good property and cash.

Any takers?

How close is saidin and 250? Two Rivers would be nice, I grew up there. :)

Anyone who wants to make a deal with us, could you please post what sort of deal you have in mind, and I'll examine them ^^

I just thought of a perfect three team trade with our team, your team, and Fox Head.

Horn of Valere (your team) would get Spine of the world, getting you closer to a monopoly in orange, and Saidin from us.

We (Callandor) would get Caemlyn, and 200 marks from Fox Head

Fox Head would get the sweet end of the deal, getting Rhuidean to complete their purple monopoly, and still plenty of cash to build up the inexpensive properties.

What say yall?

Horn

New deal... The Two Rivers is yours for the low low price of Shayol Guhl and The Stone of Tear.

mm, no.. Getting the last piece of property will be nearly impossible ^^ Callandor only owns 4 provinces, and I doubt they'll be selling one of them, but thank you for the offer =P

Horn

I just thought of a perfect three team trade with our team, your team, and Fox Head.

Horn of Valere (your team) would get Spine of the world, getting you closer to a monopoly in orange, and Saidin from us.

Fox Head would get the sweet end of the deal, getting Rhuidean to complete their purple monopoly, and still plenty of cash to build up the inexpensive properties.

What say yall?

Horn of Valere, if you agreed to both trades, you'd be sitting on a nice monopoly on yellow.

Really seems like a good setup, honestly

Horn

mm, no.. Getting the last piece of property will be nearly impossible ^^ Callandor only owns 4 provinces, and I doubt they'll be selling one of them, but thank you for the offer =P

They are a little desperate though, so you have a chance. You have a counter offer?

What say yall?

That is an interesting offer..

What say yall?

My gut says no. Teamates, what do you think?

What say yall?

Would less marks from your team help convince you a bit?

What say yall?

The main problem is my team want to get The Aiel Waste and Tear....

What say yall?

Would you be willing to throw in Sadin? I think we could do it then.

EDIT: We could even increase the amount of marks, if neccessary

How close is saidin and 250? Two Rivers would be nice, I grew up there. :)

I know, I wants it, but we just don't seem to have the pieces they want.

Ok, we are interested in an alliance, terms: Free rent

This would actually be pretty interesting, if both our teams made such an alliance. Since we own the most luxurious monopolies, we could ride by relatively worry free on the last row, while all the other teams were paying out the wazoo.

If that was a serious offer, we can start talking more seriously about that

What say yall?

The main problem is my team want to get The Aiel Waste and Tear....

Problem is you need 1 property for the first, and 2 for the second. You will prob have to settle for getting at least ONE monopoly, considering many teams have already jockeyed for position and own some kind of monopoly or advantage.

I think it's a good deal for yall, honestly. You can build up those properties fast as hell

Archived