DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at the document and at the orangey color. I don't know why I thought Lenlo was orange...because I saw something of theirs probably.

Let me get my bearings straight here...

Everybody except for us you seem to mean Razen.

BG if they propose a counter offer to you wait a moment for one of us to get on so we can see if we wish to top theirs.

No problem.

When Rand touched an a'dam, he was holding the One Power and was attempting to remove the collar from the damane. He felt saidin begin to rush through him into both the damane and the sul'dam, and the damane convulsed in agony while the sul'dam gasped in pain. Had he not been seizing saidin at the time, it still would have cause the damane and sul'dam great pain (without the saidin rushing through them part).

Had he donned the bracelet while a damane held the collar round her neck, both would have died screaming.

When you update the monies Ithi, we need 200 marks for passing go, and 250 marks for Imre's Stand, but since we're subtracting 400 you can just add 50 please

I would have to ask Ayla if she's ok with that one. Ayla, what do you think? I think maybe a small fee too - because Arafel isn't worth as much as the Sea of Storms. But we'll hammer that out later if we need to.

We give Sea of Storms to Fox Head for Arafel, and then trade Sun Palace to Dragon Sceptre for Kandor. Or we could go the other way and give them our two for their two.

Before we commence a deal, I'd like to hear from Horn of Valere. We could benefit ourselves a lot by working with them.

What would you guys want for Caemlyn?

Before we commence a deal, I'd like to hear from Horn of Valere. We could benefit ourselves a lot by working with them.

What would you guys want for Caemlyn?

Yes..... What WOULD you like for Caemlyn?

I'd be happy to trade Sea of Storms + marks for Arafel.

Then maybe Sun Palace for Kandor, Ogier + marks?

This would work. I'm a little wary of paying them money to give us Arafel, because they're going to trade for a monopoly and theirs would be worth more than ours. But if they'll only agree to that, then it would be ok with me. And then we talk terms with Horn of Valere.

I'd be happy to trade Sea of Storms for Arafel + marks.

Then maybe Sun Palace for Kandor, Ogier + marks?

You'd have to throw in Blasted Lands at least.

Absolutely not. We would be willing to drop the marks part in exchange.

Archived