DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Despo. I would have taken 300 for imre though :p

Eh, you don't want to seal a deal that leaves one party too bitter tho, in wotopoly. We may be at their mercy later in the game or something, and don't want them to not help us out because of spite.

XD ninjad!

Yes Despo but you ARE our executioner executive! :tongue:

Hehe YOU weren't in that game, where you?

XD I'm assuming you're actually talking about the executioner mafia...no :P

Pandy totally screwed us that game. I was the cop and claimed, and he didn't vote for me to be the executioner, and mafia had both the NK AND the executioner kill that night, so were able to kill me even tho doc was protecting me. Grrrrrrrrrr

Heehee. :) Nicely done Despo.

I don't have notifications...

You probably aren't subscribed to as many threads, then. (or, that's my guess at least)

Yup, none :happy:

Best way to DM. Notifications take over your life. At the very least, don't subscribe to threads you KNOW you will be visiting, and that will also be active.

I don't have notifications...

You probably aren't subscribed to as many threads, then. (or, that's my guess at least)

Yup, none :happy:

Best way to DM. Notifications take over your life. At the very least, don't subscribe to threads you KNOW you will be visiting, and that will also be active.

Yeshyesh. I just remember what threads I posted in (:ohmy:!!!) and if I do forget one, I always have that excuse! XD

One gets very orientated on DM too, and knows where everything is :P

Also, this way, notifications are a lot more fun when you get one :biggrin:

[/why not subscribing is better :tongue:]

@Fox Head...

How much you want for Arafel?

I'd rather do a trade, not cash. (or a trade that involves cash and property).

How about the Ogiers?

Sounds good to me.

Great, we will make the deal after my dealings with Dream Ring are officially completed.

Also, this way, notifications are a lot more fun when you get one :biggrin:

[/why not subscribing is better :tongue:]

*nods*

Kinda like not getting junk mail anymore so all the mail you DO get is that much cooler!

..... is what the person who didn't have to pay bills would say

Woah now, property for property is all well and good for you since you get one step closer to owning all three but we don't profit from this at all. Side grade right now it is.

I would like to add 50 marks to the price of Arafel as you are the ones asking for it.

John don't be afraid to play hard buisness ball with them. If we don't profit don't make the deal for the sake of the deal.

Woah now, property for property is all well and good for you since you get one step closer to owning all three but we don't profit from this at all. Side grade right now it is.

I would like to add 50 marks to the price of Arafel as you are the ones asking for it.

John don't be afraid to play hard buisness ball with them. If we don't profit don't make the deal for the sake of the deal.

Done.

okay, good.

This is kinda a set-up deal. I'm planning on trading Ogiers to Horn for Rhuidean and some cash/free passes (since it would give them 3 peoples) (or even another property if I can pull it off)

Archived