DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We shall wait :tongue:

BG, Give us DM for the Pass or the deals off... We gotta be hard guys... We will put 150 marks on the pass...

dear lord. I wish I could multi multi task.

listen to niel. and tress. and Basel. not bg. he's a bad, bad boy.

please.... go slow. use better brains than mine.

HAAHAHA DESPO :laugh: I just had this mental image of a ZombieWerewolfVampireRockStar bursting into the room screaming in celebration then going Gnnnng!! and tiptoeing out again XD :laugh:

And thanks for teh praise! *feels head swell to ginormous proportions* :mellow:

:laugh:

I love that description of it, the "Gnnnnng!!" :rofl: Hilarious!

Okay, I'd still like to get team Fox Head to give us an offer for Imre's stand, we're really kinda low on cash and could use a bit more.

I'd also like to extend an offer to team Dragon Scepter. This might possibly have to be ok'd with the rest of my team, but how would you feel about free LIFETIME parking on either M'hael's Palace, or the Farmhouse, for your Dragonmount. What yall say to that?

Sorry Arez, someone rolled the dice and moved you, I was confused and just hadn't updated your position on the Mod Post. You had already been moved on the Doc though.

You were actually on the Sea of Storms which is owned, so Nolder moved you off so you wouldn't have to pay Rent. It is the Spine of the World that is still available to buy. I should not post drivel on my phone because I do not have access to the wotopoly doc.

Des - I believe we are more interested in land to build on than what you offer. Maybe you have something else to offer since the other team has a hard time to make up their mind. lol

You have to think about how useful something like that would be in late-game tho. Imagine if we get enough money to build a few houses, or even an INN there. Then you'll wish you had that free parking :cool:

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1156 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 2 and have landed are Just visiting the Whitecloaks : Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 1000 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and 2 and have landed on the Janghai Pass : awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1586 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 4 and have landed on The Spine of the World: Awaiting command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 620 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 3 and have landed on Saidin : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 380 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and 6 and have landed on Imre's Stand : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 880 Marks: You rolled a 1 and 5 and have been summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to receive his command: Brand Resold

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived