DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Indeed but the value increases the more you have and they are board wide so it's considered a general monopoly cash cow. Not the highest price but the most consistent money in the game. IMO this is a good trade compared to a piece that will never be used by oath rod and only nets them like 10 marks..

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm.. There is definitely some way to make this work. Oh and Rand, if we land on any open spot or our own, please do not move.

Okay Ayla I will sweeten the pot for you. The next time

You land on the palace or farmhouse, no charge. If you take the deal.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 556 Marks: You have received 10 rent from Callandor for Blasted Lands. You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have landed on Sea of Storms : Awating command

Oath Rod (Green) - 500 Marks: You have paid Dream Ring 150 Marks for The White Tower. You have rolled a double 2 (1st) and have suffered an attack of Tainty Madness. Paid 150 Fine : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1429 Marks: You have bought Saidar: Awaiting Command *Please Roll - 1st Time of asking*

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 1201 Marks: You have paid Dragons 10 rent for Blasted Lands. You have rolled a 6 and a 3 and are Just Visiting the Fortress of Light : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 948 Marks: You have received 150 Marks from Oath Road for the White Tower. You have rolled a 5 and 2 and have landed on Dumai's Wells : awaiting command *Please roll - 1st time of asking*

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

That said, I've been on here for around an hour waiting in case someone lands on our spot when ithi gets back so I think she gets a good one. Oh man my day is going to go bad if this time was wasted because someone can type roll faster than I can post this on my phone

Archived