A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cower before your Nae'Blis

Leelou

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) I own Leelou

2) She's coming to see me

3) And we're going down to Florida to take care of unfinished business and ride the Tower of Terror

Coding failed >.> *stabs*

*stabs*

1. Does not have to do with my vacation

2. Your state, even though I've been there before, is still all corn fields in my mind.

3. Tower of Terror ^_^ 5 points

1) I'm in charge of your life!!!!

2) Corn makes whiskey (Whiskey makes my baby.... Nevermind)

3) :D and we're going to stop by Space Mountain too *nod*

Ok, new plan: Leelou and I go down to Florida, do our stuff, then from there set out on a world cruise to visit everybody (with road trips when necessary)

*raises eyebrow*

My vacation! I will plan it.

See point 1.1 again

*Adds Chrissy's step 2.5*

And while we are on this cruise, we shall have professional massages and a movie theater and all sorts of other fun things

1) I own Leelou

2) She's coming to see me

3) And we're going down to Florida to take care of unfinished business and ride the Tower of Terror

Coding failed >.> *stabs*

*stabs*

1. Does not have to do with my vacation

2. Your state, even though I've been there before, is still all corn fields in my mind.

3. Tower of Terror ^_^ 5 points

1) I'm in charge of your life!!!!

2) Corn makes whiskey (Whiskey makes my baby.... Nevermind)

3) :D and we're going to stop by Space Mountain too *nod*

Ok, new plan: Leelou and I go down to Florida, do our stuff, then from there set out on a world cruise to visit everybody (with road trips when necessary)

*raises eyebrow*

My vacation! I will plan it.

See point 1.1 again

*Adds Chrissy's step 2.5*

And while we are on this cruise, we shall have professional massages and a movie theater and all sorts of other fun things

<3 Space Mountain!

Don't make me slap you. >.>

Oh, no...we'll pick up my massage therapist (I won't share him though so you'll have to get another).

Nago-Torbole, on Lake Garda in Northern Italy, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Reasons to go: Mountains, lakes, a small traditional Italian town, cable cars, boats to nearby Limone to buy some authentic limoncello, real Italian pizza, real Italian ice cream from a gelateria, windsurfing, sightseeing, swimming.

These photos are from streetview, but are from the hotel I stayed at. The view every morning:

Torbole1.png

Torbole2.png

Torbole3.png

Torbole4.png

Archived