DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The post in which BG gave me the vig kill (sorry I couldn't provide it sooner, was on my mobile version b/c I was at a work conference):

bgrishinkosiguser.png

08-01-2012

12:47 AM ET (US)

You can post here if you want still. Though I'm not certain if you will.

@john You have been granted a one shot vig shot that is useful tonight only to exact revenge on those who killed your buddy Captain Falcon. Please continue to post in here your NAs.

To

The post in which BG gave me the vig kill (sorry I couldn't provide it sooner, was on my mobile version b/c I was at a work conference):

bgrishinkosiguser.png

08-01-2012

@john You have been granted a one shot vig shot that is useful tonight only to exact revenge on those who killed your buddy Captain Falcon. Please continue to post in here your NAs.

Pretty sure it wasn't mafia who killed your buddy.

Nope. Vig kill can be town, can be Third Party. I wouldnt be surprised if BG made some weird scum role. Plus you can always claim the NK as your vig kill as long as it kills someone who was under suspicion.

As for revenge kills, I had a town one in Mynds Avengers game. It let me kill someone who was on the lynch the previous day as along as the lynched person was town.

To

bgrishinkosiguser.png

08-01-2012

Pretty sure it wasn't mafia who killed your buddy.

Yeah I thought that was odd too

Basel's scene clearly stated he was converted. I think Tue John lynch will bring good information regardless of his flip. If we want mafia tho Nolder is our guy.

Why wouldn't we want scum?

And what else do you have to learn from my lynch, besides my flip?

Well it would clear WIFOM and help sort out a few other things I'll mention later... :p not like mafia can really get rid of me anyhow.

Actually, I've been wondering on that. I have a theory, but it would give away something that's been implied, but maf might not realize.

Since I got yelled at for the doc thing, I'll be silent unless that which was implied is blatantly stated.

I may have missed some of them. I think this is right mostly.

David-Tress: COP

Dice-Tiink: DOC

Turin-Ironeyes:RB

Nya-Womby: VIG

Darthe-AndrewLee: power up?

Despo-Lenlo: Mirror

Lily-EP: Power Absorber(now ???)

JonSnow-Basel: ExtrtaVoter(now VC)

Nolder-Niel: Lightning Bolt

Arez-Razen:???

Moon-Peace: ???

AJ-Rand: Mafia Recruiters

Womby-Nya, did you guys kill EP Night 1?

*applause*

Someone else figured it out.

What if the maf have no NK?

Or, the other option would be Womby-Nya are maf.

But I think they're town:

EP was looking scummy, and died Night 1

Nya was blocked night 2. There was no NK night 2.

Night 3, I think they and I both targeted AJ, which is why we were both in the NK scene

I think the maf having no NK would be a balance to having them infiltrated into our mason teams, with us unaware of such fact.

But I really don't know much about balance, so I'd like more experienced players' takes on that idea.

Archived