DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

Fine. Undenieable, Irrevocable proof. Lynch me.

Unvote Vote John.

I am not Mynd, or anyone else. I am me. (Darthe is scum, lynch him after me. I also sense peace may be as well, he seems to be bandwagoning).

What are you doing?

I'm sick of the bs of me not being new. Being a fast learner isn't a crime.

Plus, it'll vet 3 townies.

In fact John you could also quote your role PM like I did. That would show 'em.

That sounds like a fantastic idea. Please include picture.

Is that legal? I thought that was generally frowned upon...

Oh, rule 6 says it's good. Here we go:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop trying to pronounce it: Call me BG.

• photo-thumb-12156.jpg?_r=1333059355
  • Members
  • 4,025 posts

Sent 19 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

ssbbcapts.jpg

Captain! Captain! Yes... both of you! Captain Falcon and Captain Olimar! I need your help! There are evil forces lurking about that have infected the minds of Nintendo characters and turned them into Bad Guys. There is nobody in all the Land of Nintendo that is trustworthy anymore. You both have wonderful leadership skills and have dealt with battle and war before, so I need your help. Please help us to find out who has been turned into Bad Guys and destroy them before all of us are doomed!

John Snow you are Captain Olimar

Basel Gill you are Captain Falcon

You are Good Guys! You are a Mason Team with Extra Voting Power! Since you are both so good at commanding people, you have the ability to lead the minds of the people in the Nintendo lands to effectively place an extra vote. During the day, you can tell me who you want to use your extra vote on and I will count it anonymously. If 1 of you dies, your ability will be affected negatively.

Please don't communcate outside of the QT provided:

You win when all the Bad Guys have been eliminated

Still seems like incredibly lazy play. Someone claiming Cpt Falcon isn't a safe bet? That's like having a DC Universe and not having a Batman. Or X Men without Wolverine. He's everyone's favourite.

Or having the Avengers without Spiderman?

Oh, wait a sec...

Stop trying to pronounce it: Call me BG.

• photo-thumb-12156.jpg?_r=1333059355
  • Members
  • 4,025 posts

Sent 19 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

ssbbcapts.jpg

Captain! Captain! Yes... both of you! Captain Falcon and Captain Olimar! I need your help! There are evil forces lurking about that have infected the minds of Nintendo characters and turned them into Bad Guys. There is nobody in all the Land of Nintendo that is trustworthy anymore. You both have wonderful leadership skills and have dealt with battle and war before, so I need your help. Please help us to find out who has been turned into Bad Guys and destroy them before all of us are doomed!

John Snow you are Captain Olimar

Basel Gill you are Captain Falcon

You are Good Guys! You are a Mason Team with Extra Voting Power! Since you are both so good at commanding people, you have the ability to lead the minds of the people in the Nintendo lands to effectively place an extra vote. During the day, you can tell me who you want to use your extra vote on and I will count it anonymously. If 1 of you dies, your ability will be affected negatively.

Please don't communcate outside of the QT provided:

You win when all the Bad Guys have been eliminated

I was right you were the anonymous vote. Good we got that sorted. Darthe, it's crystal clear to me that John has nothing to hide and is in fact town.

Still seems like incredibly lazy play. Someone claiming Cpt Falcon isn't a safe bet? That's like having a DC Universe and not having a Batman. Or X Men without Wolverine. He's everyone's favourite.

Or having the Avengers without Spiderman?

Oh, wait a sec...

Wat. When did Spiderman become everyone's favourite Avenger? He was only a guest in the comics. Not to mention Toby McGuire was pretty freakin terrible. Not to mention problems with Sony owning w/e. It's not like we have that to worry about..

Archived