DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

I can certainly see BG as devious enough to put non-aligned people on the same QT. But would it still be ethical to call them mason QTs? Does everyone have the word mason in the title?

If there are mafia hiding in amongst the teams they would know but there townie partner might not. I agree that we should be careful of vetting anyone based on how there partner flips.

I don't know about that. My role PM specifically states that we are both good guys. I would advise the other masons to check and see if theirs do too.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To say that means that you know something, such as him being in your mason team.

Yes, he's my mason partner. And I like bananas.

Ok so can you give us the name of the mason qt? And I like bananas too.

We're the DK mason team.

To say that means that you know something, such as him being in your mason team.

We're the DK mason team.

DK mason team? is that what the qt's name is?

We're the DK mason team.

But what is the name?

Also, not gonna include partials on that list David?

Well if you want Darthe.

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) )

2. John & Basel

3. Lily & EP

4. Desp & Lenlo

5. Alanna & Rand

6. Ironeyes & Turin

7. Darthe &

8. Niel &

9. Nolder &

Darthe and Nolder have both revealed to be in a mason team. If every town is in a mason team then Niel was in one too.

And for the sake of clarity I've listed the mason teams that have revealed already:

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) )

2. John & Basel

3. Lily & EP

4. Desp & Lenlo

5. Alanna & Rand

By my word as a cop Moon is a vetted townie, and by Basel's word Alanna is too. Dice has revealed to be a doc. To John, despo's and Alanna's teams, why don't you also reveal the names of your mason qts.

David, I already gave the name of our QT. Read up. :rolleyes:

Improved list.

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) ) - Earthbound masons

2. John & Basel

3. Lily & EP - Dreamland masons

4. Desp & Lenlo - Starfox masons

5. Alanna & Rand

6. Ironeyes & Turin - DK masons

7. Darthe &

8. Niel &

9. Nolder &

You are still not listing all the QTs that have been named.

The name of my QT is Smash Bros. Masons.

What? Now this I find hard to believe.

And Basel, I'm not going to bother looking back for the name of your mason qt. I mean I reminded you of my mason qt name and lily's as well, so you can return the favour.

Captains to the Rescue

Improved list.

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) ) - Earthbound masons

2. John & Basel

3. Lily & EP - Dreamland masons

4. Desp & Lenlo - Starfox masons

5. Alanna & Rand

6. Ironeyes & Turin - DK masons

7. Darthe &

8. Niel &

9. Nolder &

You are still not listing all the QTs that have been named.

Please tell me then, as I've forgotten and I'll add them.

Ninja'ed. David, you didn't remind me of anything, since I never posted to the effect that I had forgotten your QT name, or Lily's. What exactly are you talking about here?

He's asking to to give your mason name again.

Ninja'ed. David, you didn't remind me of anything, since I never posted to the effect that I had forgotten your QT name, or Lily's. What exactly are you talking about here?

You wanted me to read back to where you mentioned the name of your mason qt, which John courteously gave. And I gave the name of mine and lily's so you don't have to go back and read it.

With 24 people this list shows 18 masons.. That would mean 6-8 mafia. If a mafia team has not claimed mason yet they are outed so we can assume that at least one group here is mafia. In the interest of making the game more clear I will tell you all that my partner is AndrewLee (sorry to reveal you while you sleep bud, you did give me permission). We are the mario mason team and our power is... interesting. It does not require both of us but works better if we are alive together. The beauty of mason teams is that if we lynch one we learn about the other so with a few careful cop views and a couple of days the town cannot really go wrong. Our role tells us that we can trust one another and that we are both good guys. It also says that we can't even trust peach (which means peach is in the game I suppose).

Archived