DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

December Project Thread!

U4ea

Hola! Happy December! We have a collection of goodies for you this month! :) See what you can get into, you won't be sorry!

Christmas Memories A thread posted here where we talk about Memories, traditions and funny stories that we've lived through dealing with Christmas. Be prepared to laugh, cry and marvel and joys Christmas seems to bring to each of us!

Christmas Card Exchange! yeah, I know the Tower did one, but... ours is better because everyone sends a card to everyone! We're small enough that we can do this pretty easily. I'd like to get this list compiled pretty soon, though, 'cuz I know Danya wants lots of happy mail and it takes FOREVER to get mail to her across the pond! So, e-mail me at loraine.kilaine@gmail.com to sign up today! Let's try to do this one pretty quickly here!

Secret Kinster Exchange Much like the Secret Santa Exchanges, except... it's the Kin! You sign up, I swap names with you and *poof* you have a buddy to shop for! The deadline for signing up for this will be 12/9/06 (next Saturday night after Kin Chat), so get your e-mail to me! loraine.kilaine@gmail.com

So, choose one, two or all of them! This was a blast last year, let's make it awesome this round, too! :D

Archived