DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[July Discussion]: Video games

Niniel

Chrono Trigger

Hooray for Chrono Trigger!

This.

- What gaming devices do you currently own?

N64, Gamecube, PS2. I mostly play PC though.

- What was your fav game as a child?

Definitely Chrono Trigger. Still is today.

- What age did you start gaming?

Young, don't know exactly when.

- What's everyone favorite console to play games on, and least favorite? Why?

I like the PC the best, mostly because it's just more convenient.

- What's everyone currently playing?

Right now, mostly StarCraft II. I'm also dabbling a bit in League of Legends but most of my gaming attention is focused on SC2. The skill cap in that game is just absolutely rediculous.

- What next game are you most looking forward to in the next few years?

The upcoming StarCraft expansions: Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void. HotS beta should be coming out soon, and I'm pretty pumped. Not only is there gonna be new campaign, units, features, battle.net upgrades, engine upgrades etc., but it's going to really shake the whole e-sports scene and make the pro tournaments really interesting.

Besides that, I'm not really paying attention to much else. Of course, any Final Fantasy, Zelda, or Civ game that comes out is awesome, but beyond that, I'm not overly interested.

- What technology do you think will be incorporated to the next gens?

Um, I'm not entirely sure. I think that as e-sports continues to grow, however, there will be an increasing focus on making games suitable for that aspect. But I don't really follow technology or console trends.

- What's your thoughts on 3D gaming?

No comment.

- What genre do you tend to spend the most time playing?

I really like RTS and RPG, so I mostly split between those two.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to thank our mods - Red, Sinister Death and Xamol Na - for all those great threads during July. I have learned a lot about video games that I didn´t knew before. Well, my knowledge might have been on the level of a three year old before but anyway... :biggrin:

Also thanks to everyone that have posted. I hope you all had fun. This was our second main board discussion with guest mods. Look out for the third one that will start in August.

From now on everyone that have contributed to the monthly discussion on the main board will get 10 points. (Post on topic, no spam.)

Red and SD - if the taint ever get a hold on you decide to join us the following month 20 points will be waiting for you.

Xamol Na - 20 points

I want to thank our mods - Red, Sinister Death and Xamol Na - for all those great threads during July. I have learned a lot about video games that I didn´t knew before. Well, my knowledge might have been on the level of a three year old before but anyway... :biggrin:

Also thanks to everyone that have posted. I hope you all had fun. This was our second main board discussion with guest mods. Look out for the third one that will start in August.

From now on everyone that have contributed to the monthly discussion on the main board will get 10 points. (Post on topic, no spam.)

Big thanks to the guest mods from a newb (Civie)! Great topic for July, definitely looking forward to August (and the subsequent points as well) :)

Archived