DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Verbal! Put that thing away!

Kivam

Yes, but I hold all the powersies. Powerses. You know, the power thingies. Those. I holds them.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Yes. Yes it is. I've complained to the school, without effect

Yes, but I hold all the powersies. Powerses. You know, the power thingies. Those. I holds them.

Kivam, unlike myself, doesn't threaten to ban everybody at the drop of a hat. Instead he convinces everyone that they are worthwhile human beings who deserve the benefit of the doubt and should get 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th chances. Then once that person is feeling really good about themselves, he bans them for life. Also he doesn't let them touch his power.

How are those adorable children, evil minions?

Awesome, adorable, and more evil by the day. I've hooked them on The Legend of Korra.

Also, T just learned that mosquito bites make holes in her skin. To say she was outraged would be a massive understatement.

Legend of Korra is amazing.

I Like seeing a female hero for the kids. I also like the periodic flashbacks to Aang's adult life.

We loved Avatar the cartoon.

the Film "Avatar" (blue people) ticked me off because that title in my mind belongs to Aang.

The film "The Last Airbender" took all the funny out of a great kid's program.

Legend of Korra is amazing.

I Like seeing a female hero for the kids. I also like the periodic flashbacks to Aang's adult life.

We loved Avatar the cartoon.

the Film "Avatar" (blue people) ticked me off because that title in my mind belongs to Aang.

The film "The Last Airbender" took all the funny out of a great kid's program.

like the second part, I like Avatar the movie for the special effects and war scenes though, looked great. And I loved watching Avatar the cartoon, watched every single episode.

Archived