DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Foods you Love and Foods you Hate

Panchi

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irish whiskey?!?!?!? What the Hell. Canadian whiskey all day!!!! Whoever said mushrooms are awesome is made of win. A good ribeye steak cooked so it's still kicking a little with garlic mashed potatoes. Yum. And asparagus. Any vegetable is amazingly good.

On the flip side, all fruit must die. Especially pineapple. Stuffs nasty. Vodka is another no no. And Mexican foods. Straight up gross.

Hahaha Canadian whiskey - oxymoron. :laugh: The only real whiskey is Scotch and good old uisce beatha :cool:.

I pretty much love all food... favorites include watermelon, raw fish, raw octopus, I eat very very rare (sometimes totally raw) steak, raw or steamed oysters, lobster... I pretty much eat any meats and cheeses.

The only things I really can't stand are plain raw tomatoes and mayo. I'm not really a huge fan of berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc.) but will sometimes (rarely) eat them fresh or something like blueberry muffins.

RAW steak? FREAKAZOID. Well, I guess that's the nature of the Black Tower. hehe. When you say raw I'm assuming you don't mean fresh out the sea. right? Or am I an absolutely twit..

Love strawerries and tomatoes. Mayo sux.

I hate McDonalds and Burger King although the McChicken isn't all that bad. ._.

How would you like your steak prepared?

Prepared? Oh, you mean cooked. Well, we're pretty particular about our meat. Just chop its horns off, wipe it's nasty ol a&&, and chunk it down on the plate.

Best movie ever

RAW steak? FREAKAZOID. Well, I guess that's the nature of the Black Tower. hehe. When you say raw I'm assuming you don't mean fresh out the sea. right? Or am I an absolutely twit..

Love strawerries and tomatoes. Mayo sux.

I hate McDonalds and Burger King although the McChicken isn't all that bad. ._.

I don't do a lot of salt-water fishing, so it's not really "fresh out of the sea"... although, I ate some sort of raw fish when I was in Sweden. It was really good and I got it from this little shack on the edge of the North Sea. It's entirely possible that maybe that man had caught it. But, I don't really know what kind of fish it was or where they acquire fish there. I have, however, picked an oyster out of the mud, rinsed it off, popped it open, and eaten it. Yummmmmmmm. Fresh raw oysters (or lightly steamed on a cold winter night) are the best!

There's no way I can choose my favorite food. There's just too much yummyness. Though hummus w/ peta bread, homemade pizza, most types of pasta, rare stake, sushi w/o raw fish, and savory crepes are all definitely on the top of my list. I don't like sea food very much, with the exception of salmon, tuna and seaweed. Crab is absolutely horrid >.< And mustard and vinegar EEWWWW!!! Can't stand them! Besides that I'm not a very picky eater. As for desserts, I love them all so long as their not too sweet. It totally ruins the taste :dry: But I do love me some chocolate. Extra dark minty chocolate!!! :wub:

Archived