DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Graendal's punishment ?

dazparra

Personally i think that Graendal will now be another of Moridin's servants... leaving only Demandred free to plot.

i'd love to see Demandred knock off Moridin and take over as the Dark sides main dude. He has been thinking about how to knock off Moridin in a way that he can't reborn, as we saw from his POV in earlier books.

yeah, it would be nice to see every one but Demandred under the control of Moridin, that way the best could do his own planning. however, if we use this as foreshadowing, Demandred might mess up his plot and go under the control of moridin.

Maybe I have missed something again, and maybe Rand Sedai is better in T'A'R than this, but in which order do we see Lanfear appear to Rand in his dreams, and when Shadar Haran come for Graendal?

Just as you can easily disguise yourself in T'A'R (We see Egwene be fooled by a weave thinking that she is seeing Mesaana during the big fight), could it be that we don't see Lanfear / Cyndaen being tortured and dragged away, but that it is actually Graendal with a weave over her?

Rand didn't recognise Cyndane by face, as he has never seen that face before. He recognised the sould of Mierin, his former lover.

So, no. That wasn't Graendal.

It was either Cyndane being true and there might be a way back to the Light for her if Rand frees her. Or it was a trap made by Moridin and her for Rand.

Archived